Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Guess the flight of the user above you
1 2 ... 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 ... 3647 3648
@Hayanoran
Uhhh your name isn't very telling and you don't have a vista, but your avatar is very icy looking? So I'm guessing Ice?
@Hayanoran
Uhhh your name isn't very telling and you don't have a vista, but your avatar is very icy looking? So I'm guessing Ice?
@Lightningwind

Your signature makes me think Arcane,, but your vista makes me think shadow and your name makes me think Lightning!! [cue my confusion]

However that's a vista I've seen non-shadow reps with, and your signature could just be yur aesthetic, and there's also wind in your name!

Imma just go Arcane. Are you Arcane?

Edit - Lightning. Shoulda just gone with my gut.
@Lightningwind

Your signature makes me think Arcane,, but your vista makes me think shadow and your name makes me think Lightning!! [cue my confusion]

However that's a vista I've seen non-shadow reps with, and your signature could just be yur aesthetic, and there's also wind in your name!

Imma just go Arcane. Are you Arcane?

Edit - Lightning. Shoulda just gone with my gut.
671.png483.png8098.png15114.png23517.png18921.png
@PikaIsLost
Your vista and avatar make me think something like nature but your sig is very plague looking to me so I'd have to go with that :o
@PikaIsLost
Your vista and avatar make me think something like nature but your sig is very plague looking to me so I'd have to go with that :o
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@Diamondbacked

Your username makes me think of Earth, but I have doubts since a lot of Earthies are very obviously from their flight with their pfp dragons...

Annnd I was wrong, you're Lightning. Do I get points for both flights being barren desert wastelands? x'D
@Diamondbacked

Your username makes me think of Earth, but I have doubts since a lot of Earthies are very obviously from their flight with their pfp dragons...

Annnd I was wrong, you're Lightning. Do I get points for both flights being barren desert wastelands? x'D
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Leisurely your avatar and vista scream shadow, but your signature is water... so im gonna say water?
edit: noice
@Leisurely your avatar and vista scream shadow, but your signature is water... so im gonna say water?
edit: noice
iO2X60T.png
@Glacecakes

From you vista, dragons eyes and the general abundance of purples/pinks im gonna say Arcane?

Edit: I was right! and since the next persons response I've realised how obvious my thing is... especially considering I was going 'ha ha tjis will be difficult as they cannot look to my dragons eyes >: ))
@Glacecakes

From you vista, dragons eyes and the general abundance of purples/pinks im gonna say Arcane?

Edit: I was right! and since the next persons response I've realised how obvious my thing is... especially considering I was going 'ha ha tjis will be difficult as they cannot look to my dragons eyes >: ))
Y3NRNkA.png
shadowbinder.png
Looking to reach 50 likes on Drosero! ^^ ->

If you want a hatchling from any of my dragons just ask! ^^
77056706.png
vtfvo0z.png
@HailstormDeath
Okay so you got a Shadowbinder vista and what looks like a shadow mentorship link in your sig, so I have to assume Shadow?

Edit: Bingo!
@HailstormDeath
Okay so you got a Shadowbinder vista and what looks like a shadow mentorship link in your sig, so I have to assume Shadow?

Edit: Bingo!
Hel || College Student || She/Her
dpQFynF.jpg
@ThePhantomRose
I remember you!!! You have such a lovely Arcane theme but you aren't Arcane! But, yknow what goes hand in hand with Arcane? Shadow

edit; : )
@ThePhantomRose
I remember you!!! You have such a lovely Arcane theme but you aren't Arcane! But, yknow what goes hand in hand with Arcane? Shadow

edit; : )
lHdQ8WC.gif1rAc41Y.gifkz23hWB.gif
@dime14446,
Shadow?

Edit: wha?
@dime14446,
Shadow?

Edit: wha?
“What do we say to the Lord of Death?'

'Not today.”
@Graces
You look rich so,,, earth?