Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 50k Give and Get!
1 2 ... 3993 3994 3995 3996 3997 ... 4127 4128
It seems as though I've been skipped in the order here... @Vita?
It seems as though I've been skipped in the order here... @Vita?
@EtherealDreams

I do not know why I sent it to the wrong person. I'll send it to you right now.
@EtherealDreams

I do not know why I sent it to the wrong person. I'll send it to you right now.
40198.png IhwCFGI.gif26204.png
Next person to be gifted is @/Spiritwindy!
Next person to be gifted is @/Spiritwindy!
@Spiritwindy :) [item=Pastel Woodguard] [item=Pastel Rose Thorn Banner] [item=Dusky Rose Thorn Banner] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=211736&tab=dragon&did=28715853]Wishlist :)[/url]
@Spiritwindy :)

Pastel Woodguard Pastel Rose Thorn Banner Dusky Rose Thorn Banner

Wishlist :)
6aZZi2c.png
[center]@DuskDaybreak :) [item=Skycrest Bicorn] [item=Conjurer's Cobwebs] [size=2]here is my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1313872/1]wlist[/url] for items and also my beloved [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1379918/1]wlist[/url] for holiday skins, chests.. :) any missing familiars also welcome[/size][/center]
@DuskDaybreak :)

Skycrest Bicorn Conjurer's Cobwebs

here is my wlist for items and also my beloved wlist for holiday skins, chests.. :)
any missing familiars also welcome
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh
sending Cherry Dryad Chest Corporate Warfare Chest Mechanical Valkyrie Chest
for one thundercrack chest on your WL it didn't display the name, so I'll assume it's mechanical valkyrie. Also you asked for the cherry dryad skin, but since I still had a chest of it I decided to just give that one.

my wishlist is in my signature!
@moomargh
sending Cherry Dryad Chest Corporate Warfare Chest Mechanical Valkyrie Chest
for one thundercrack chest on your WL it didn't display the name, so I'll assume it's mechanical valkyrie. Also you asked for the cherry dryad skin, but since I still had a chest of it I decided to just give that one.

my wishlist is in my signature!
CYGhyrI.png
@Hahoe Sending [item= accent: arcana crystals] Wishlist in profile.
@Hahoe Sending Accent: Arcana Crystals

Wishlist in profile.
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
@LadyChipmunk [center]Watch out! There's a hoard of skinks running your way! [item=Green-throated Skink] x6[/center] Note: Wishlist is in clan profile, linked to Sparx ^^
@LadyChipmunk
Watch out! There's a hoard of skinks running your way!
Green-throated Skink x6

Note: Wishlist is in clan profile, linked to Sparx ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@crescentstar711

Sending cloak of the cosmos from your wishlist! This is my first time doing this so I hope that's ok.

I don't have a wishlist but I loooooooove eggies, and filigree and bee! Ooh and boss fams too! No draggies unless they are primal or multi-gaze plz! I also like sprites! Lol :)
@crescentstar711

Sending cloak of the cosmos from your wishlist! This is my first time doing this so I hope that's ok.

I don't have a wishlist but I loooooooove eggies, and filigree and bee! Ooh and boss fams too! No draggies unless they are primal or multi-gaze plz! I also like sprites! Lol :)
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
@Li3los Sending treasure so you can get what you want. :)

Wishlist in profile.
@Li3los Sending treasure so you can get what you want. :)

Wishlist in profile.
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
1 2 ... 3993 3994 3995 3996 3997 ... 4127 4128