TOPIC | Happiness Chain!♥
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
@LilacsandFreedom @Dragonweaver @Toothless
Aww you guys are so sweet thank you ;u;

@Redoliv
@Gwee
@Beccer
And @ the people who pinged me here!

I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head omg but you guys are super great and thank you for making my time on this site so much fun! C:
@LilacsandFreedom @Dragonweaver @Toothless
Aww you guys are so sweet thank you ;u;

@Redoliv
@Gwee
@Beccer
And @ the people who pinged me here!

I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head omg but you guys are super great and thank you for making my time on this site so much fun! C:
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.pngazumarill.gifwater_banner.png
D'aww, that's so nice. Thank you @picklemeister

My turn!

@Ocearen - for being my archenemy and inviting me to raffles :P
@Mutation - you're one of the best friends I have in here, love to be around you ♥
@Rhea - I believe you are a superhumanbird and one of the main pillars of Nature. Respect!
@acorncap - skillful, dependable, nice and funny... I want to be more like you.
@Azure - hairy red flower yo. I haven't forgotten about you! Wish I could see you more around c:
D'aww, that's so nice. Thank you @picklemeister

My turn!

@Ocearen - for being my archenemy and inviting me to raffles :P
@Mutation - you're one of the best friends I have in here, love to be around you ♥
@Rhea - I believe you are a superhumanbird and one of the main pillars of Nature. Respect!
@acorncap - skillful, dependable, nice and funny... I want to be more like you.
@Azure - hairy red flower yo. I haven't forgotten about you! Wish I could see you more around c:
8wF4Uc8.png
/screeching noises @dracoon

@LupisDarkmoon

this is gonna sound sappy bear with me but daily reminder you're one of my best friends EVER and I'm super duper glad to have met you (four?1?!?!?!!?!) years ago on the Petopia forums and you have become one of my bestest bros

I told you it would be sappy

@MaidenOfGhosts

FEATHER BUDDY.

@UsagiOkami

For being an utter sweetheart

@Orngshrt

Got me addicted to cardboard crack, so I got him addicted to dragon games. You're welcome.

@SilvaDruid

WHAT A DORK I HATE YOU (It deleted my heart. Now it looks like I hate you. wHOOPS /love)

@Fenix

/mad cackling
/screeching noises @dracoon

@LupisDarkmoon

this is gonna sound sappy bear with me but daily reminder you're one of my best friends EVER and I'm super duper glad to have met you (four?1?!?!?!!?!) years ago on the Petopia forums and you have become one of my bestest bros

I told you it would be sappy

@MaidenOfGhosts

FEATHER BUDDY.

@UsagiOkami

For being an utter sweetheart

@Orngshrt

Got me addicted to cardboard crack, so I got him addicted to dragon games. You're welcome.

@SilvaDruid

WHAT A DORK I HATE YOU (It deleted my heart. Now it looks like I hate you. wHOOPS /love)

@Fenix

/mad cackling
JXVUomh.png
@Carnifex oh my god okay time to declare our mutual love like a romance novel I literally stand around thinking about how awesome you are and how incredibly glad I am that you're my bro

@Moonlost I know you need the upper and you're really freaking great and you're one of few people that makes me go ":D" every time to start to talk to me

@Silvadruid YOU TOO I admit at first you were someone who was stealing Azu from me and I was angry but now I know you and you're awesome and way important

@Kyria HEY YOU I'm so glad I started really talking to you again you're A+ awesome and make me think and I love it
@Carnifex oh my god okay time to declare our mutual love like a romance novel I literally stand around thinking about how awesome you are and how incredibly glad I am that you're my bro

@Moonlost I know you need the upper and you're really freaking great and you're one of few people that makes me go ":D" every time to start to talk to me

@Silvadruid YOU TOO I admit at first you were someone who was stealing Azu from me and I was angry but now I know you and you're awesome and way important

@Kyria HEY YOU I'm so glad I started really talking to you again you're A+ awesome and make me think and I love it
DRAC YOU ********

@CANIDAE BECAUSE **** YOU
@SPARKS
@TIN
@BOBTHEDRAGON SPI BBBLESSSSSS
@WHATWITH SMOOOLLL
@CLANCROW BCAUSE UR A DOOP
DRAC YOU ********

@CANIDAE BECAUSE **** YOU
@SPARKS
@TIN
@BOBTHEDRAGON SPI BBBLESSSSSS
@WHATWITH SMOOOLLL
@CLANCROW BCAUSE UR A DOOP
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
Awwww, thank you so much @Moons. :) Hope I don't bug anyone by pinging them, and some of you I don't talk to all that much, but anyway:

@cutelyhazardous
@MajesticEch
@whitecrane
@fun
@sunreon
Awwww, thank you so much @Moons. :) Hope I don't bug anyone by pinging them, and some of you I don't talk to all that much, but anyway:

@cutelyhazardous
@MajesticEch
@whitecrane
@fun
@sunreon
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
(slowly watches as half the people in the guilds are tagged)

@Toothless Thanks for the tag :D

@NovaLovesFrogs - You deserve all the love!(omg FR ate all the people I tagged)
@Candor - for being willing to stick with me on my search till the end!
@anovelnotion - Gunnerkrigg Court buddy!!!
@chezameed - twin :D
@paintminion - you are awesome in every way honestly
@Azumarill - thanks for the windie movie nights! they're the best
@Thebndjames - oh hey thar :B
@AshenEmerald - my very FIRST friend on FR uVu
(slowly watches as half the people in the guilds are tagged)

@Toothless Thanks for the tag :D

@NovaLovesFrogs - You deserve all the love!(omg FR ate all the people I tagged)
@Candor - for being willing to stick with me on my search till the end!
@anovelnotion - Gunnerkrigg Court buddy!!!
@chezameed - twin :D
@paintminion - you are awesome in every way honestly
@Azumarill - thanks for the windie movie nights! they're the best
@Thebndjames - oh hey thar :B
@AshenEmerald - my very FIRST friend on FR uVu
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
@Carnifex WE TALKED ABOUT THIS YOU'RE THE BIGGER SWEETIE

@Avavu You're an amazing, awesome person with a great sense of humor is just wonderful to talk to. You keep being awesome

@Thrawn Bro, I think you know how awesome I think you are already. Great artist, great writer, great rper and great person to chat with. You keep your head up, you have a great mind

@Aloulore @BashfulKing @Cherushii78 (A,B,C, hahahaha~)

Okay, this is where it gets kinda sappy. You guys? Are just, endlessly amazing. I've known you for years now and, you never cease to amaze me with your kindness, compassion and generosity. And every day, I'm grateful for what a lucky human being I am to have you as friends. And I only pray that, we stay that way. Long until we're old and gray. I love you guys, okay? Don't you DARE doubt that.
@Carnifex WE TALKED ABOUT THIS YOU'RE THE BIGGER SWEETIE

@Avavu You're an amazing, awesome person with a great sense of humor is just wonderful to talk to. You keep being awesome

@Thrawn Bro, I think you know how awesome I think you are already. Great artist, great writer, great rper and great person to chat with. You keep your head up, you have a great mind

@Aloulore @BashfulKing @Cherushii78 (A,B,C, hahahaha~)

Okay, this is where it gets kinda sappy. You guys? Are just, endlessly amazing. I've known you for years now and, you never cease to amaze me with your kindness, compassion and generosity. And every day, I'm grateful for what a lucky human being I am to have you as friends. And I only pray that, we stay that way. Long until we're old and gray. I love you guys, okay? Don't you DARE doubt that.
lZEZOSe.png
@LilacsandFreedom
asjdkflhsadh oh shucks. ;w;

Oh man now I wanna ping more people...
@Coolkid @aerisonus @Scream @cgeez @LdyPandora @Taleirrh @Espee c:
@LilacsandFreedom
asjdkflhsadh oh shucks. ;w;

Oh man now I wanna ping more people...
@Coolkid @aerisonus @Scream @cgeez @LdyPandora @Taleirrh @Espee c:
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
qGZwGPH.png
sure I'm feeling sappy enough for this

first @zygardes, you're a massive nerd :,> ty

@yubishines idk if you play anymore, but you always remind me that there are good people in the world
@ket and @jory for just being cool friends
@zani for putting up with me much more than I can, and being there when it counts
@marowak you're just a giant sappy ball of nice

everyone stay perfect
sure I'm feeling sappy enough for this

first @zygardes, you're a massive nerd :,> ty

@yubishines idk if you play anymore, but you always remind me that there are good people in the world
@ket and @jory for just being cool friends
@zani for putting up with me much more than I can, and being there when it counts
@marowak you're just a giant sappy ball of nice

everyone stay perfect
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18