Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Got an egg... Wanna play a game? (DONE)
1 2 3
[b]Check the third page for the hatchling[/b] So I [i]finally[/i] got my first egg since joining in april. A fire egg, I wanted my first to be shadow, but fire is my second choice so I'm fine with it. Of course, I have to hatch it because my curiosity is burning(haha ha). I have no will in terms of dragons. [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] So to make this a fun event I want to share it with you guys! And to make it more involved, the closest to guess what's in it gets a mystery gift. You can only make one guess. Please at least include: Breed Gender and at least two colors you think it will have(you don't have to specify which color goes where) Though if you're confident, you may be more specific. Personally, I think it's going to be a male mirror with banana and sand.(more like what I hope) This will be open for quite awhile as I'm going to a baseball game in an hour.
Check the third page for the hatchling

So I finally got my first egg since joining in april. A fire egg, I wanted my first to be shadow, but fire is my second choice so I'm fine with it. Of course, I have to hatch it because my curiosity is burning(haha ha). I have no will in terms of dragons.

Unhatched Fire Egg

So to make this a fun event I want to share it with you guys! And to make it more involved, the closest to guess what's in it gets a mystery gift. You can only make one guess.

Please at least include:
Breed
and at least two colors you think it will have(you don't have to specify which color goes where)
Though if you're confident, you may be more specific.

Personally, I think it's going to be a male mirror with banana and sand.(more like what I hope)

This will be open for quite awhile as I'm going to a baseball game in an hour.
No traveling dragons please!
It's at this moment I just realized how much I really do fit into Shadow. I've turned an innocent egg hatching into a gambling event...
It's at this moment I just realized how much I really do fit into Shadow. I've turned an innocent egg hatching into a gambling event...
No traveling dragons please!
Congrats on your first egg!
My guess c:
Guardian, female
Banana and coral
Congrats on your first egg!
My guess c:
Guardian, female
Banana and coral
Current goals: peace of mind and a long comfy nap :3

Got my forum shiny star on 18 sept account fr and 19 sept where I live!
Female tundra, with ice and mulberry! :D
Female tundra, with ice and mulberry! :D
b6W0Gze.png
@Misplaced

I'll guess female tundra with sunshine and emerald. And grats on your find! :)
@Misplaced

I'll guess female tundra with sunshine and emerald. And grats on your find! :)
@Misplaced
Congratulations on the find!
My guess is that it's going to be a female Guardian with navy and jade.
@Misplaced
Congratulations on the find!
My guess is that it's going to be a female Guardian with navy and jade.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Male Guardian with Ivory and Seafoam.
It would look nice.
Male Guardian with Ivory and Seafoam.
It would look nice.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
Hm, Female guardian with white and jade.
I, uh, might have a particular character who'd match that description.
Hm, Female guardian with white and jade.
I, uh, might have a particular character who'd match that description.
Mm, let me think...

Female, Tundra
Leaf and steel, maybe?
Mm, let me think...

Female, Tundra
Leaf and steel, maybe?
2i1fr40.jpg

"Today you are you, that it truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you!"
--Dr. Seuss
Congrats on your egg :3
Male, Guardian
Grey, White
Congrats on your egg :3
Male, Guardian
Grey, White
1 2 3