Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the avatar above
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 51 52
@Zi11a
8/10
Love me some pastel colors and it looks super unique! Only thing that's keeping it from going any higher is that the dragon itself seems a little desaturated compared to the eyes amd bow.
@Zi11a
8/10
Love me some pastel colors and it looks super unique! Only thing that's keeping it from going any higher is that the dragon itself seems a little desaturated compared to the eyes amd bow.
fm3WhOS.png
@EmperorAra
3/10
Not a big fan of bright colors, or colts. But the colors do go well together!
@EmperorAra
3/10
Not a big fan of bright colors, or colts. But the colors do go well together!
Yokai.gif
@wolfkai

5/10 for me!
although he is a pretty dragon, the red of his skin and eyes sort of sticks out, which makes me not the biggest fan.
@wolfkai

5/10 for me!
although he is a pretty dragon, the red of his skin and eyes sort of sticks out, which makes me not the biggest fan.
0cfcb1b2.gif ajax :3 it/he
@collar
9/10
He looks so regal and kinda like a steampunk angel. He's also pretty mono-tone which is super cool and makes the yellower gold across his snoot stand out. There is a lot going on though with the feathers so it took me a second to figure out what was going on and really see him.
@collar
9/10
He looks so regal and kinda like a steampunk angel. He's also pretty mono-tone which is super cool and makes the yellower gold across his snoot stand out. There is a lot going on though with the feathers so it took me a second to figure out what was going on and really see him.
tcy2Evc.pngKit_194_1-7-4-18-0-1-1-6-0.pngZntl9BS.pngog1nrYo.giftumblr_oofcnbO3bS1v8lm95o7_r1_100.pngtumblr_oqvykgeZGC1v2xlrno1_100.png
@badwolfash 10/10, very cute, nice colour combo AND there's a cat!
@badwolfash 10/10, very cute, nice colour combo AND there's a cat!
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
@owlion
9/10
Awesome colours but not sure about the glasses
@owlion
9/10
Awesome colours but not sure about the glasses
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
@DragonQueenHi
Love the matchy apparel and colors, lowkey wish it matched the vista a lil more; 8/10
@DragonQueenHi
Love the matchy apparel and colors, lowkey wish it matched the vista a lil more; 8/10
@SolitarySphynx
9/10 I like how the skin used makes it look like a different animal, and it does fit the vista really well. Though those kinds of skins can go into uncanny valley for me :')
@SolitarySphynx
9/10 I like how the skin used makes it look like a different animal, and it does fit the vista really well. Though those kinds of skins can go into uncanny valley for me :')
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@MaplesHaiku, 6/10! Both a pretty dragon and one of my favourite vistas, but I don't feel like they quite match?
@MaplesHaiku, 6/10! Both a pretty dragon and one of my favourite vistas, but I don't feel like they quite match?
@Pelagic 9/10, because its super adorable I love it, the big hat on smol head is so cute :>

Next person, I was wondering if you could just rate the dragon herself? Since I don't have a nice vista to match her well ;o but if you don't want to its all good
@Pelagic 9/10, because its super adorable I love it, the big hat on smol head is so cute :>

Next person, I was wondering if you could just rate the dragon herself? Since I don't have a nice vista to match her well ;o but if you don't want to its all good
DoggoNoWanno's Hatchery! Unique & cheap dragons - pay what you want!
tumblr_oy7ss9EbcX1r5u9m2o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 51 52