Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 1000 ways to get banned from a pet store
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52
84. Turn all the animals into vampiric animals. This only works if you are a vampire.
84. Turn all the animals into vampiric animals. This only works if you are a vampire.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
85. Get in a dog suit and run around licking the staff and telling them how excited you are to meet them in bark language.
85. Get in a dog suit and run around licking the staff and telling them how excited you are to meet them in bark language.
86. In true doge form, dress in a fur suit and nose everybody in the crotch/butt and explain you're only trying to get to know them.
86. In true doge form, dress in a fur suit and nose everybody in the crotch/butt and explain you're only trying to get to know them.
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
87. Start slipping the animals down customers and staffs shirts.
87. Start slipping the animals down customers and staffs shirts.
OXwaq2J.png
88. Diagnose each animal with a made-up disease and insist the store get help right away.

89. Ask about cooking directions for each animal.
88. Diagnose each animal with a made-up disease and insist the store get help right away.

89. Ask about cooking directions for each animal.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
90. Open both the mice and the snake cages. There will be death. I checked the date and... we got a necro'd thread, here. @Undel
90. Open both the mice and the snake cages. There will be death. I checked the date and... we got a necro'd thread, here. @Undel
Aaaaaaa
evQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gif
91. Set free all the roaches and let the beardies loose, then steal a cage, an unopened pack of roaches, and a few beardies, and when confronted, say, "What? I was only feeding them!" And when questioned about the cage, the beardies, and the roaches you have, say, "These have deadly diseases! I must bring them to the vet!" Then run out the door.
91. Set free all the roaches and let the beardies loose, then steal a cage, an unopened pack of roaches, and a few beardies, and when confronted, say, "What? I was only feeding them!" And when questioned about the cage, the beardies, and the roaches you have, say, "These have deadly diseases! I must bring them to the vet!" Then run out the door.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
92. Sit on the floor, open a bag of dog food and proceed to eat the dog food. Once security scold you, just bark and pull yourself along the floor by your bottom. Every time, they insist you get up and leave, just bark and refuse.
92. Sit on the floor, open a bag of dog food and proceed to eat the dog food. Once security scold you, just bark and pull yourself along the floor by your bottom. Every time, they insist you get up and leave, just bark and refuse.
ku7My32.png
93. Cosplay as Cruella DeVille. Spend all your time looking at the dogs, and ask every employee which ones would make the finest coats. Then, try to buy all of the dogs at once. Throw an angry fit if they don't let you.
94. Walk into the store acting like you are an explorer and every animal you see is a new species. Release each one, claiming that these rare creatures should not be caged.
95. When an employee asks if they can help you, act surprised they don't know you and claim you're the manager. If they bring out the actual manager, scream that he/she is an imposter and punch them in the gut.
96. Try to communicate with the birds in their own language. LOUDLY. If you are told to stop, try to explain yourself to them in bird-speak.
93. Cosplay as Cruella DeVille. Spend all your time looking at the dogs, and ask every employee which ones would make the finest coats. Then, try to buy all of the dogs at once. Throw an angry fit if they don't let you.
94. Walk into the store acting like you are an explorer and every animal you see is a new species. Release each one, claiming that these rare creatures should not be caged.
95. When an employee asks if they can help you, act surprised they don't know you and claim you're the manager. If they bring out the actual manager, scream that he/she is an imposter and punch them in the gut.
96. Try to communicate with the birds in their own language. LOUDLY. If you are told to stop, try to explain yourself to them in bird-speak.
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
97. Release all the dogs and start screaming "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!" over and over again until the staff have put all the dogs back and ask you to leave, then explain to them that it was you who let the dogs out.
97. Release all the dogs and start screaming "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!" over and over again until the staff have put all the dogs back and ask you to leave, then explain to them that it was you who let the dogs out.
1V5lI2H.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52