Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 1000 ways to get banned from a pet store
153: Act like a guard dog near the front of the store and tackle anybody coming in and bite them ferociously.
153: Act like a guard dog near the front of the store and tackle anybody coming in and bite them ferociously.
154: When someone who works there asks if they could help you, ask them what do they think has more meat on it, a chinchilla or a guinea pig. (Or what ever two animals that are close in size has more meat on them.

155: Teach the parrots 'My Name Is' the explicit version.
154: When someone who works there asks if they could help you, ask them what do they think has more meat on it, a chinchilla or a guinea pig. (Or what ever two animals that are close in size has more meat on them.

155: Teach the parrots 'My Name Is' the explicit version.
I like bacon.
155. Go to the cat section where all of the cat trees are. Meow loudly and repeatedly as you try to get on the very top platform.
155. Go to the cat section where all of the cat trees are. Meow loudly and repeatedly as you try to get on the very top platform.
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
156. Grab a dog bed and act like you've fallen asleep. Stay that way until someone asks you to leave.
156. Grab a dog bed and act like you've fallen asleep. Stay that way until someone asks you to leave.
" ny'all need to chill "
tumblr_inline_ntwzqadrsd1reem51_250.png
157. Open a bag of dog food and try to feed it to the customers and/or manager. If they won't eat it, take out a tarantula and hold it close to their face, saying if they won't eat the dog food you'll shove the tarantula down their pants.
157. Open a bag of dog food and try to feed it to the customers and/or manager. If they won't eat it, take out a tarantula and hold it close to their face, saying if they won't eat the dog food you'll shove the tarantula down their pants.
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
158. Sit on a tortoise (preferably a large one) and yell "Ride, my glorious steed!" Proceed to ride the tortoise around the pet store.
158. Sit on a tortoise (preferably a large one) and yell "Ride, my glorious steed!" Proceed to ride the tortoise around the pet store.
AUGUSTUS_COMPLETE.gif
159:
Eat all the seafood-*cough cough* I mean (heh) fishies. (Heh heh)
159:
Eat all the seafood-*cough cough* I mean (heh) fishies. (Heh heh)
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
160. Make a video on youtube of you working in the pet store. Do all the stupid things you shouldn't do. Wait for the irate comments section.....
160. Make a video on youtube of you working in the pet store. Do all the stupid things you shouldn't do. Wait for the irate comments section.....
Qv7V2MS.jpglPGkoqX.jpg
Steal someone's dog
Steal someone's dog
Kick out all the animals and shove all the customers into the cages
Kick out all the animals and shove all the customers into the cages
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png