Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Project Instinct (Indefinite hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Cacogen Adding you now!
@Cacogen Adding you now!
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
Bump bump - power bump c; Haha can't wait for this to start this going be fun.
Bump bump - power bump c; Haha can't wait for this to start this going be fun.
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@Sukio More people need to join >:o
this is going to be so neat I have ideas popping in my head right now
(We might be able to start at ten if it gets prolonged further)
@Sukio More people need to join >:o
this is going to be so neat I have ideas popping in my head right now
(We might be able to start at ten if it gets prolonged further)
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@coolkid

As skype admin of plague / peace chat I can see if I can find some people maybe to join c;
Really oh boy is excited these games so much fun I love lOoking for clues and stuff xD
@coolkid

As skype admin of plague / peace chat I can see if I can find some people maybe to join c;
Really oh boy is excited these games so much fun I love lOoking for clues and stuff xD
@Sukio Let's hope I can hide them well enough haha
Do you think I should make titles for each piece?
Also, I do have a sneak peak for the first story if you can find it. Hint: it is somewhere on Flight Rising!

It'd be super nice if you wanted to see if anybody's interested, but don't feel pressured to! I accidentally dropped out of the Fire chat and now I can't join back because the way it's handled I'm guessing
@Sukio Let's hope I can hide them well enough haha
Do you think I should make titles for each piece?
Also, I do have a sneak peak for the first story if you can find it. Hint: it is somewhere on Flight Rising!

It'd be super nice if you wanted to see if anybody's interested, but don't feel pressured to! I accidentally dropped out of the Fire chat and now I can't join back because the way it's handled I'm guessing
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid

Oh titles are fun I used to do those sometimes ^^ Depends on if you want to. I know people post dragon links when there talking thru the dragons too.

Oh It is i shall look around xD

Yeah i grab someone never played see where everyone is I think there sleeping lol Really well your welcome in ours and I just added you to my skype XD
@Coolkid

Oh titles are fun I used to do those sometimes ^^ Depends on if you want to. I know people post dragon links when there talking thru the dragons too.

Oh It is i shall look around xD

Yeah i grab someone never played see where everyone is I think there sleeping lol Really well your welcome in ours and I just added you to my skype XD
@Coolkid hey i would like to join I bring a different way of thinking to the game with figuring things out. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3587328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35874/3587328_350.png[/img] [/url] u can give him om
@Coolkid

hey i would like to join

I bring a different way of thinking to the game with figuring things out.

3587328_350.png

u can give him om
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@nwsf21 You've been added! I seriously thought your name was NSFW for a second.
@nwsf21 You've been added! I seriously thought your name was NSFW for a second.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid I'd like to join with Glaedr, one of my Tundras! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4235335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42354/4235335_350.png[/img] [/url] Glaedr is a quiet, kind mannered Tundra, who doesn't often fight. However, don't let his light-hearted facade fool you. He tends to observe everything around him, and can be very shrewd when the time comes. While he is a very gentle dragon, he still has a few sharp edges.(if you need to tweak this that's fine! I just threw this together in a few minutes, so I'm not sure if it makes as much sense as I think it does.)
@Coolkid I'd like to join with Glaedr, one of my Tundras!

4235335_350.png

Glaedr is a quiet, kind mannered Tundra, who doesn't often fight. However, don't let his light-hearted facade fool you. He tends to observe everything around him, and can be very shrewd when the time comes. While he is a very gentle dragon, he still has a few sharp edges.(if you need to tweak this that's fine! I just threw this together in a few minutes, so I'm not sure if it makes as much sense as I think it does.)
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@MrMoon Do you want a specific dragon to be spectating? Just thought I'd ask because I decided to put up the Admin at about ten people.

@Firtarian You've been added!
@MrMoon Do you want a specific dragon to be spectating? Just thought I'd ask because I decided to put up the Admin at about ten people.

@Firtarian You've been added!
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18