Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Project Instinct (Indefinite hiatus)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@TheDragonWithinU
@Mismas
Welcome to the party!
@TheDragonWithinU
@Mismas
Welcome to the party!
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3719433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37195/3719433_350.png[/img] [/url] Mind if I join with this imp here? He seems like the kind of guy who would throw himself in a game like this.
@Coolkid

3719433_350.png

Mind if I join with this imp here? He seems like the kind of guy who would throw himself in a game like this.
tumblr_inline_nktzarhxrd1rbfe8q.gif
@Lummox Added!
@Lummox Added!
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
Yay more people c;

And bumping.

Edit - just got my rainbow star yay 1000 post
Yay more people c;

And bumping.

Edit - just got my rainbow star yay 1000 post
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@CoolKid I'd like to enter with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3712464] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37125/3712464_350.png[/img] [/url] please. I'll type up her personality in a second. EDIT-Here it is: Eureka is a seasoned warrior, currently living with the shadow dragons who took her in not too long ago. Everything about her radiates strength, from her combat-built body to her iron will and anything in-between. She is not one to judge others rashly, but harming those she watches over can be a fatal mistake. She relies on her morals and sense of justice to see things through, and tries her best to enact fair punishments against those who have wronged her. Despite being viewed as a very logical warrior and enforcer of justice, Eureka has been known in the past to trust others too quickly, and forgive too easily. Whether she is easily deceived, or merely allows herself to be fooled by those she trusts is up for debate. This unfortunate weakness has caused her to become the victim of painful betrayals and manipulation in the past. However, she refuses to let that keep her from aiding the weak and overcoming any obstacles in her path. (Sorry if that's too long, I tend to write a lot)
@CoolKid
I'd like to enter with

3712464_350.png

please.

I'll type up her personality in a second.
EDIT-Here it is:
Eureka is a seasoned warrior, currently living with the shadow dragons who took her in not too long ago. Everything about her radiates strength, from her combat-built body to her iron will and anything in-between. She is not one to judge others rashly, but harming those she watches over can be a fatal mistake. She relies on her morals and sense of justice to see things through, and tries her best to enact fair punishments against those who have wronged her. Despite being viewed as a very logical warrior and enforcer of justice, Eureka has been known in the past to trust others too quickly, and forgive too easily. Whether she is easily deceived, or merely allows herself to be fooled by those she trusts is up for debate. This unfortunate weakness has caused her to become the victim of painful betrayals and manipulation in the past. However, she refuses to let that keep her from aiding the weak and overcoming any obstacles in her path.
(Sorry if that's too long, I tend to write a lot)
6poWxTv.gif I Am: Offline 6poWxTv.gif
@metametonymy, @Cyberstrike, @Acedia, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Sukio, @Siennia, @Cacogen, @nwsf21, @Firtarian, @Parrot, @TheDragonWithinU, @Mismas, @Lummox
Hey everyone! Sorry the double ping. Just reminding you as we dawn onto the beginning of the game, read over the rules again! I may have added something (that somebody's guilty of but I'm not going to get mad) that's important to read. Also, don't forget to add in those bios! I'm still typing up a few but I don't want to get your view of a certain dragon the wrong way.
@QuickAttack
You're added!
@MrMoon
Want to collaborate as to what to give to the competitors? Nothing that'll give them too much of an advantage. I'm thinking of making a list of approved things to give to dragons and abilities they may have.
@metametonymy, @Cyberstrike, @Acedia, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Sukio, @Siennia, @Cacogen, @nwsf21, @Firtarian, @Parrot, @TheDragonWithinU, @Mismas, @Lummox
Hey everyone! Sorry the double ping. Just reminding you as we dawn onto the beginning of the game, read over the rules again! I may have added something (that somebody's guilty of but I'm not going to get mad) that's important to read. Also, don't forget to add in those bios! I'm still typing up a few but I don't want to get your view of a certain dragon the wrong way.
@QuickAttack
You're added!
@MrMoon
Want to collaborate as to what to give to the competitors? Nothing that'll give them too much of an advantage. I'm thinking of making a list of approved things to give to dragons and abilities they may have.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@coolkid

Reread rules I have a question on accessories is this also families? I know in some games they can write about those two. Wanted to ask clear that up in my mind Haha
@coolkid

Reread rules I have a question on accessories is this also families? I know in some games they can write about those two. Wanted to ask clear that up in my mind Haha
@Sukio Familiars, yes, if it plays a role in your dragon's bio. If not, then it's pretty much safe to change it.
You can breed if you want during the game too!
(Not sure if you mean families as in breeding or familiars, sorry)
@Sukio Familiars, yes, if it plays a role in your dragon's bio. If not, then it's pretty much safe to change it.
You can breed if you want during the game too!
(Not sure if you mean families as in breeding or familiars, sorry)
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@coolkid

Oh ok making sure I meant familiars my phone can't stop changing letters Haha.
Ok and you need my bio or should I leave it up to you?
@coolkid

Oh ok making sure I meant familiars my phone can't stop changing letters Haha.
Ok and you need my bio or should I leave it up to you?
@Sukio I can still make one, I've been sort of building up ideas for him.
How about a dragon that's sort of cautious with what he does and handles and is very cautious about touching pretty much anything? He hates getting into physical fights due to his bleeding disorder.
Other than that he's a sort of only a few friends and nobody else can come near me guy. Unless you won't hurt me. Because I don't want to die.

Still thinking it over + I have to write stuff down to elaborate on it.
@Sukio I can still make one, I've been sort of building up ideas for him.
How about a dragon that's sort of cautious with what he does and handles and is very cautious about touching pretty much anything? He hates getting into physical fights due to his bleeding disorder.
Other than that he's a sort of only a few friends and nobody else can come near me guy. Unless you won't hurt me. Because I don't want to die.

Still thinking it over + I have to write stuff down to elaborate on it.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18