Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Gladeskeeper Fruit Fight Sign Ups
1 2 3 4 5
@kickback Welcome to the fruit fighting, and so long as the Hp and FP gained / lost remains in balance with the rules i dont see why not? How you rp flinging fruit is creative choice ^_^
@kickback Welcome to the fruit fighting, and so long as the Hp and FP gained / lost remains in balance with the rules i dont see why not? How you rp flinging fruit is creative choice ^_^
@Shaetani
I'm in!
@Shaetani
I'm in!
pixel_pebble.gif earth_banner.png pixel_mudpuppy.gif
+3 to server time
@Shaetani
fweep i'll do my darndest to keep up! add me to the list ::DD
@Shaetani
fweep i'll do my darndest to keep up! add me to the list ::DD
I'll try and keep up sounds like fun but how do you gain/loose FP?
I'll try and keep up sounds like fun but how do you gain/loose FP?
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@Shaetani I'd like to play, sounds fun!
@Shaetani I'd like to play, sounds fun!
thw3Wtd.png
Sounds like a lot of fun! count me in >u>
Sounds like a lot of fun! count me in >u>
@Shaetani

This looks awesome! I'd like to sign up. :3
@Shaetani

This looks awesome! I'd like to sign up. :3
kuiMdyV.png[sic]
@Shaetani

This looks interesting. Put me on the pinglist for now, but I'd like to see more detailed rules before I decide to sign up.
@Shaetani

This looks interesting. Put me on the pinglist for now, but I'd like to see more detailed rules before I decide to sign up.
6pUNHAC.gif
@dragonair478

Basically you start with a set amount of fruit points and health points and as the game progresses you can gain or lose both types of points depending on if you throw fruit at another player (resulting in losing a FP) Have another player throw a fruit at you (they lose FP, you lose HP) or there are daily random events where I'll make a post saying you have 12-24 hours to act upon whats in the event. These can range from bandages (gain an X amount of HP) fruit packs (gain an X amount of FP), items that can be used to possibly deflect an attack, and various random acts of nature / critters / randomness.

@Drav I'll put you down as a tentative participant and let you know when we have the rules all prettied up and ready. (Some of them are still getting a little tweaked)
@dragonair478

Basically you start with a set amount of fruit points and health points and as the game progresses you can gain or lose both types of points depending on if you throw fruit at another player (resulting in losing a FP) Have another player throw a fruit at you (they lose FP, you lose HP) or there are daily random events where I'll make a post saying you have 12-24 hours to act upon whats in the event. These can range from bandages (gain an X amount of HP) fruit packs (gain an X amount of FP), items that can be used to possibly deflect an attack, and various random acts of nature / critters / randomness.

@Drav I'll put you down as a tentative participant and let you know when we have the rules all prettied up and ready. (Some of them are still getting a little tweaked)
Cool thanks I'm in!
Cool thanks I'm in!
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
1 2 3 4 5