Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Gladeskeeper Fruit Fight Sign Ups
1 2 3 4 5
No problem ^_^
No problem ^_^
Gently bumping :)
Gently bumping :)
@Shaetani - Sorry i went a little inactive during the test and sorry for not posting sooner. I should have a lot of free time next week to play though so sign me up!
@Shaetani - Sorry i went a little inactive during the test and sorry for not posting sooner. I should have a lot of free time next week to play though so sign me up!
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
can I play even though I'm nature flight (and running my own event....but it means I'll be on lots next wekk lol)
can I play even though I'm nature flight (and running my own event....but it means I'll be on lots next wekk lol)
insert funny joke here
@morningstar1 Nature flight members are welcome to join as well, so sure you can play, I'll go ahead and add you to the list when I update it.

@Charliex8 welcome back and I look forwards you watching you fight :P
@morningstar1 Nature flight members are welcome to join as well, so sure you can play, I'll go ahead and add you to the list when I update it.

@Charliex8 welcome back and I look forwards you watching you fight :P
@Shaetani
Read a bit into the test forum. It looks like a lot of fun, and I'm on a couple of times throughout the day, so I would love to get in on this.
@Shaetani
Read a bit into the test forum. It looks like a lot of fun, and I'm on a couple of times throughout the day, so I would love to get in on this.
@Allanasha sure thing, I'll add you to the list ^_^
@Allanasha sure thing, I'll add you to the list ^_^
friendly bump
friendly bump
I buy Exalt fodder! | I lend out Nature Nests!
lZEZOSe.png Tn4TEAZ.png
Thanks @Talonr ^_^ We've got 17 people with a possibility of 18 so far so it should be a lively week of flying fruit.
Thanks @Talonr ^_^ We've got 17 people with a possibility of 18 so far so it should be a lively week of flying fruit.
@Shaetani
Ah yes this looks very fun. Yes please, sign me up for this!
@Shaetani
Ah yes this looks very fun. Yes please, sign me up for this!
VcNoJSH.pnggPPMwcJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5