Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magical Spell Creation Game
1 2 3
I thought that this may be an interesting little game to play.

Rules... Make up a magical spell that includes the name, and a description about what it does.
I will start off by using one that I created for a story.

You should note if this is a spell that can be used by dragons or human spell casters.

Fryzedebuttus - (Fries the Butt-us) - When this spell is used with a wand the wand emits a low voltage lighting bolt which will strike the target in the butt and give them a low shock frying their butt.

This spell may be used by magic casting Arcane and Lighting dragons possibly.
I thought that this may be an interesting little game to play.

Rules... Make up a magical spell that includes the name, and a description about what it does.
I will start off by using one that I created for a story.

You should note if this is a spell that can be used by dragons or human spell casters.

Fryzedebuttus - (Fries the Butt-us) - When this spell is used with a wand the wand emits a low voltage lighting bolt which will strike the target in the butt and give them a low shock frying their butt.

This spell may be used by magic casting Arcane and Lighting dragons possibly.
@Qnyxz lol!!

Cupcake-la-(enter a number)~ when used a cupcake will appear before you but if you dont enter a certain number after the "la" it will rain cupcakes forever
@Qnyxz lol!!

Cupcake-la-(enter a number)~ when used a cupcake will appear before you but if you dont enter a certain number after the "la" it will rain cupcakes forever
Lillystinyhatchbanner_zps4e3a6f8e.pngWFhostclubminibadge_zps5049d71c.png Water-banner_zps6a0adf87.gif
@LillyOfTheVale

I guess if you were running a bakery this would be a most helpful spell.

Customer: "I'd like a dozen cupcakes, Please"

Magical Baker pulls out his wand and waves it and says, "Cupcake-la-twelve" and poof! A dozen fresh cupcakes appear.

Sounds like a tasty spell.
@LillyOfTheVale

I guess if you were running a bakery this would be a most helpful spell.

Customer: "I'd like a dozen cupcakes, Please"

Magical Baker pulls out his wand and waves it and says, "Cupcake-la-twelve" and poof! A dozen fresh cupcakes appear.

Sounds like a tasty spell.
@qnyxz
thanks ^^ or if you were craving something really sweet or you were somewhere like the movies and thoguth man, i could really use a cupcake lol XD honestly it was the first thing that came to mind
@qnyxz
thanks ^^ or if you were craving something really sweet or you were somewhere like the movies and thoguth man, i could really use a cupcake lol XD honestly it was the first thing that came to mind
Lillystinyhatchbanner_zps4e3a6f8e.pngWFhostclubminibadge_zps5049d71c.png Water-banner_zps6a0adf87.gif
Lederp (Le-derp)~ Causes everyone in the area to trip simultaneously.

It's not good for anything... But imagine being in a train station and everyone just falls all of a sudden. Even if their sitting down.

Like Skate3!
Lederp (Le-derp)~ Causes everyone in the area to trip simultaneously.

It's not good for anything... But imagine being in a train station and everyone just falls all of a sudden. Even if their sitting down.

Like Skate3!
tumblr_nj7106cJWN1tvj47bo1_540.gif
ElectricoCombustus (Electric-o-combust-uhh) Causes the target to magically combust/disintegrate in a mix of light, fire, and lightning!
@Xaron
I always imagined this to be Light's ultra power.
ElectricoCombustus (Electric-o-combust-uhh) Causes the target to magically combust/disintegrate in a mix of light, fire, and lightning!
@Xaron
I always imagined this to be Light's ultra power.
618dee02b003e5c7339ee8bf419e42c3.png
Limboloopius (Limbo + Loop + -ius)

Will Send Anyone To Limbo , Can Be Casted By Arcanes And Shadows
Limboloopius (Limbo + Loop + -ius)

Will Send Anyone To Limbo , Can Be Casted By Arcanes And Shadows
mca.png
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=37130
http://achievecraft.com/
Magi-karpisis-laio (Magikarps lol)

Will cause it to rain magikarps forever and makes the foes magikarps

Can be cast by Air,Water and Arcane dragons
Magi-karpisis-laio (Magikarps lol)

Will cause it to rain magikarps forever and makes the foes magikarps

Can be cast by Air,Water and Arcane dragons
Thunderus (Thunder-us)

Either Summons Thunderuses Or Zaps Yourself
Lightning Clans Can Cast This
Thunderus (Thunder-us)

Either Summons Thunderuses Or Zaps Yourself
Lightning Clans Can Cast This
mca.png
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=37130
http://achievecraft.com/
Canimorphus (Cay-nih-morphus)

You turn into any breed or specie of canine!
Canimorphus (Cay-nih-morphus)

You turn into any breed or specie of canine!
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
1 2 3