100 gems, for sure!

~

Would you rather be stuck in a book universe or a video game universe? :3
1SXlDkp.png
video game universe

would you rather jump off a cliff or in a volcano
video game universe

would you rather jump off a cliff or in a volcano
Off a cliff, I think - there's always a chance I'll land in some water? Also, we don't know how HIGH the cliff is, per se. It might not be all that tall. Volcano is 100% death.

Would you rather write a successful novel or act in a successful movie?
Off a cliff, I think - there's always a chance I'll land in some water? Also, we don't know how HIGH the cliff is, per se. It might not be all that tall. Volcano is 100% death.

Would you rather write a successful novel or act in a successful movie?
AoZdhkp.png
Write a successful novel - I'll get all the credit that way XP

Would you rather watch all the episodes of a show you hate or never eat pancakes again?
Write a successful novel - I'll get all the credit that way XP

Would you rather watch all the episodes of a show you hate or never eat pancakes again?
tumblr_inline_ntj1tgFPoR1qinm24_540.png
@GlorytheRainwing
Watch all the episodes of a show I hate. I can usually bear it, and it's not permanent, unlike the pancakes one.

Would you rather have the world of your favorite book/movie come to life or have every superpower in the world.

I would personally pick the book, because three moons I would love to be in Pyrrhia, maybe even as Joy. ALL HAIL QUEEN GLORY!!!!!!!!!
@GlorytheRainwing
Watch all the episodes of a show I hate. I can usually bear it, and it's not permanent, unlike the pancakes one.

Would you rather have the world of your favorite book/movie come to life or have every superpower in the world.

I would personally pick the book, because three moons I would love to be in Pyrrhia, maybe even as Joy. ALL HAIL QUEEN GLORY!!!!!!!!!
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.pngXbjATWE.png
bYt72YT.pngMtGlogH.png
@ShardofSun Hmmm.... All my favourite books are dystopian futures... I don't think that would be good xD

Superpowers I guess? Would you rather have the feeling of always needing to sneeze but can't (for the rest of your life), or the hiccups for the rest of your life?
@ShardofSun Hmmm.... All my favourite books are dystopian futures... I don't think that would be good xD

Superpowers I guess? Would you rather have the feeling of always needing to sneeze but can't (for the rest of your life), or the hiccups for the rest of your life?
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
@paigyp01 feeling like sneezing. I cannot STAND it when I have hiccups.

Would you rather BE a FR dragon, or HAVE a FR dragon?
@paigyp01 feeling like sneezing. I cannot STAND it when I have hiccups.

Would you rather BE a FR dragon, or HAVE a FR dragon?
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.pngXbjATWE.png
bYt72YT.pngMtGlogH.png
@ShardofSun Have one:D

Would you rather have one of every skin or one of every accessory?
@ShardofSun Have one:D

Would you rather have one of every skin or one of every accessory?
All Hail the Mighty Glow Cloud.
deathseeker_blink_zpslbc4m1tg.giftumblr_inline_nk71ax46vd1qg2i5p.pngdeathseeker_blink_inv_zpsuoijml7x.gif
@Byaxis

Every Skin. :3 There are so many beautiful ones out there! ^o^

Would you rather have all your dream dragons in your lair but not be able to accessorize any, or have one dream dragon that sticks out horribly in your lair that is accessorized to your desire.

@Byaxis

Every Skin. :3 There are so many beautiful ones out there! ^o^

Would you rather have all your dream dragons in your lair but not be able to accessorize any, or have one dream dragon that sticks out horribly in your lair that is accessorized to your desire.

1SXlDkp.png
@CrimsonDragon All of them.

Would you rather have to exalt your progen, or never be able to exalt any dragon ever again?
@CrimsonDragon All of them.

Would you rather have to exalt your progen, or never be able to exalt any dragon ever again?
img.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21