Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [B/Mate] Blood/Crimson M
1 2 3
@Pyrus

That's an interesting set of possibilities...may I have a day to see if another possible mate works or not?
@Pyrus

That's an interesting set of possibilities...may I have a day to see if another possible mate works or not?
FPJxEoM.png[
@Catalia
Sure! Just let me know as soon as possible because otherwise I also need to find him a mate. C:
@Catalia
Sure! Just let me know as soon as possible because otherwise I also need to find him a mate. C:
m2yLT5E.png
@pyrus I found a good match for her this time around. Thanks for offering! And good luck finding your boy there a mate.
@pyrus I found a good match for her this time around. Thanks for offering! And good luck finding your boy there a mate.
FPJxEoM.png[
@Catalia Ok! Thanks c:
@Catalia Ok! Thanks c:
m2yLT5E.png
@Catalia [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=432132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4322/432132_350.png[/img] [/url] He's named unfortunately, but he's Crimson/Red/Navy! RTB in 7 days. I'm looking specifically to sell him, if you're interested.
@Catalia

432132_350.png

He's named unfortunately, but he's Crimson/Red/Navy! RTB in 7 days. I'm looking specifically to sell him, if you're interested.
BEEBINS.
clan | pairs | stud & sale
@dondarrion. How much are you looking for?
@dondarrion. How much are you looking for?
FPJxEoM.png[
@Catalia

150k or thereabouts?
@Catalia

150k or thereabouts?
BEEBINS.
@dondarrion with only one gene, how about 100k? That's high end for AH. He is very handsome.
@dondarrion with only one gene, how about 100k? That's high end for AH. He is very handsome.
FPJxEoM.png[
@Catalia

Oh my bad, I totally thought he had a secondary gene! in that case, 100k totally works for me.
@Catalia

Oh my bad, I totally thought he had a secondary gene! in that case, 100k totally works for me.
BEEBINS.
@dondarrion. Lovely! Go ahead and send me a crossroad
@dondarrion. Lovely! Go ahead and send me a crossroad
FPJxEoM.png[
1 2 3