I see I'm not the only brony on this site :p
Good luck!
@Leetah43
I see I'm not the only brony on this site :p
Good luck!
@Echosong I'm sure there are more than you realize :P
@Echosong I'm sure there are more than you realize :P
nRLbRTT.png
@Leetah43 check the first row in my lair, there's a close fae and a few others :3
@Leetah43 check the first row in my lair, there's a close fae and a few others :3
@sarinna Sorry but I really want the specific colors
@sarinna Sorry but I really want the specific colors
nRLbRTT.png
[quote name="SecretGarden" date="2013-08-26 22:48:19"][center][i]:P Bumps for My Little Pony draguns~ *bump*[/i][/center][/quote] So glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought that ^^ /) A fellow Shadow has this girl as their avatar, and every time I see it I think of Rarity [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=188477] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1885/188477_350.png[/img] [/url] Hmm, I've got a royal/magenta who would be perfect for Twilight Sparkle. Just needs Shadow eyes instead of Ice *is now seriously considering breeding MLP dragons* Heh, sorry to hi-jack your thread. Free bump!
SecretGarden wrote on 2013-08-26 22:48:19:
:P Bumps for My Little Pony draguns~ *bump*

So glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought that ^^ /)

A fellow Shadow has this girl as their avatar, and every time I see it I think of Rarity

188477_350.png

Hmm, I've got a royal/magenta who would be perfect for Twilight Sparkle. Just needs Shadow eyes instead of Ice *is now seriously considering breeding MLP dragons*

Heh, sorry to hi-jack your thread. Free bump!
eswSnrS.png
MUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlSrRbK.png
JHkKimP.png
8B7LZd5.png
I am three hours ahead of FR, ping if you need me.
@shadowkat i haven't started looking for other pony dragons but i was figuring each pony would be differnt.. Rarity was just the first one that jumped out at me. Twilight might be a pearlcatcher, Big Mac a snapper.. Fluttershy could be a tundra :P at some point i might make all the girls into skydancers but that will cost A LOT.. :P
@shadowkat i haven't started looking for other pony dragons but i was figuring each pony would be differnt.. Rarity was just the first one that jumped out at me. Twilight might be a pearlcatcher, Big Mac a snapper.. Fluttershy could be a tundra :P at some point i might make all the girls into skydancers but that will cost A LOT.. :P
nRLbRTT.png
@Leetah43 I went on this same hunt for the dragon in my lair named Yuki! Mine had to be a first gen tho! >< She and her mate are almost exactly the colours you are looking for, only issue is mine are ice, not white. They also have shimmer/iridescent gened on them.
If you're interested and you have no shame to SD scroll a spiral (I don't mind that you would be), then when Shimo and Yuki have babies, I may have what you are looking for. Can definitely work with you on price, being you are going to scroll it, and are looking for plentifuls.

Let me know what you think, I thought it was at least worth offering to you the option. Their colour range and info is in my hatchery thread. (Link in sig.... it doesnt work tho, so delete the amp; parts from the address bar and it will work.)
@Leetah43 I went on this same hunt for the dragon in my lair named Yuki! Mine had to be a first gen tho! >< She and her mate are almost exactly the colours you are looking for, only issue is mine are ice, not white. They also have shimmer/iridescent gened on them.
If you're interested and you have no shame to SD scroll a spiral (I don't mind that you would be), then when Shimo and Yuki have babies, I may have what you are looking for. Can definitely work with you on price, being you are going to scroll it, and are looking for plentifuls.

Let me know what you think, I thought it was at least worth offering to you the option. Their colour range and info is in my hatchery thread. (Link in sig.... it doesnt work tho, so delete the amp; parts from the address bar and it will work.)
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
As a fan of prissy white unicorns; I thouroughly hope you find this dragon c:
As a fan of prissy white unicorns; I thouroughly hope you find this dragon c:
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
@Esme Oh! it is SOOO tempting.. I really want my Rarity to be the correct colors.. though if you get a male I may be interested
@Esme Oh! it is SOOO tempting.. I really want my Rarity to be the correct colors.. though if you get a male I may be interested
nRLbRTT.png
@Leetah43

I'll keep you in mind when they hatch later this month and contact you if any come out with Royal secondaries. (Eg Ie add you to my ping list for them.) Then you can see how you feel about it, if you havent found the perfect dragon yet. I totally understand how that goes!
@Leetah43

I'll keep you in mind when they hatch later this month and contact you if any come out with Royal secondaries. (Eg Ie add you to my ping list for them.) Then you can see how you feel about it, if you havent found the perfect dragon yet. I totally understand how that goes!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11