Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [B] Pony Dragons!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
When I first got my SD scrolls looking around at the dragons in my lair and i found something I just have to make [b]Please no flaming or complaining about ponies. I'm only doing this on a whim and for fun.[/b] [s] So I'm looking for a specific color Female Starter preferably with no genes other than gem bond. but the gem bond is not required. White/Royal/Sky-Splash The Primary is a must, secondary (after some investigation) [i]could[/i] be Violet so long as she has any of the tertiaries. You see, I intend to make her a Skydancer and name her Rarity ;)[/s] [b]GOT HER!! Now on to the next one![/b] ----- [s]Fluttershy![/s] [s]I'm really looking for a Banana/Pink-Rose/Pink-Rose Starter :) both Male and Female! I know they are out there![/s] [center][b]Found![/b][/center] ----- [center][u][i][b]Twiglight Sparkle[/b][/i][/u][/center] Okay I know her mane has more than one color but i'm just looking for the main one Lavender/Royal/Magenta (may look at pink) Starter both male and female needed! ----- Okay here is the whole list of dragons I'm after.. mostly looking for specific colors ungened and i don't really care what generation they are. I'd rather work on one at a time Starting from the top down.. but if you have one that fits perfectly and i have the treasure i may take it. Also! [b]If the dragon is already an SD that would be awesome![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=645229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6453/645229_350.png[/img] [/url] [s][b]Rarity-[/b] Gender: Female breed: starter preferred but will look at plentifuls as well Primary: White (no variation) Secondary: Royal ([i]maybe[/i] Violet) Tertiary: Splash ([i]maybe[/i] Sky)[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=975593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9756/975593_350.png[/img] [/url] And she is sitting on a nest of 2! [s][b]Fluttershy-[/b] Gender: Female needed Breed: starter prefered Primary:Banana Secondary: Rose-Pink Tertiary: Rose-Pink[/s] [b]Pinkie Pie-[/b] Gender: Male and Female needed Clan: water perferred Breed: starter or skydancer Primary: Pink Secondary: Magenta Tertiary: Sky [b]Apple Jack-[/b] Gender: Male and Female needed Breed: starter or skydancer Primary: Sunshine Secondary: Banana Tertiary: Carmine or Red [b]Twilight Sparkle-[/b] Gender: [b]Male[/b] needed Breed: Starter or skydancer Primary: Lavender Secondary: Royal Tertiary: Magenta [b]Rainbow Dash-[/b] Gender: Male and Female needed Breed: starter or skydancer Primary: Sky looks a little better Secondary:Fire shimmer for the rainbow! Tertiary: [s]?red, yellow, blue, white? not sure on this one[/s] I'm going to go with white on this one.
When I first got my SD scrolls looking around at the dragons in my lair and i found something I just have to make

Please no flaming or complaining about ponies. I'm only doing this on a whim and for fun.

So I'm looking for a specific color Female Starter preferably with no genes other than gem bond. but the gem bond is not required.

White/Royal/Sky-Splash

The Primary is a must, secondary (after some investigation) could be Violet so long as she has any of the tertiaries.

You see, I intend to make her a Skydancer and name her Rarity ;)

GOT HER!! Now on to the next one!

Fluttershy!

I'm really looking for a Banana/Pink-Rose/Pink-Rose Starter :) both Male and Female! I know they are out there!
Found!

Twiglight Sparkle

Okay I know her mane has more than one color but i'm just looking for the main one
Lavender/Royal/Magenta (may look at pink) Starter both male and female needed!

Okay here is the whole list of dragons I'm after.. mostly looking for specific colors ungened and i don't really care what generation they are.

I'd rather work on one at a time Starting from the top down.. but if you have one that fits perfectly and i have the treasure i may take it.
Also!
If the dragon is already an SD that would be awesome!

645229_350.png

Rarity-
breed: starter preferred but will look at plentifuls as well
Primary: White (no variation)
Secondary: Royal (maybe Violet)
Tertiary: Splash (maybe Sky)

975593_350.png

And she is sitting on a nest of 2!
Fluttershy-
Breed: starter prefered
Primary:Banana
Secondary: Rose-Pink
Tertiary: Rose-Pink

Pinkie Pie-
Clan: water perferred
Breed: starter or skydancer
Primary: Pink
Secondary: Magenta
Tertiary: Sky

Apple Jack-
Primary: Sunshine
Secondary: Banana
Tertiary: Carmine or Red

Twilight Sparkle-
Breed: Starter or skydancer
Primary: Lavender
Secondary: Royal
Tertiary: Magenta

Rainbow Dash-
Primary: Sky looks a little better
Secondary:Fire shimmer for the rainbow!
Tertiary: ?red, yellow, blue, white? not sure on this one I'm going to go with white on this one.
nRLbRTT.png
Pony Babies For Sale!

Fluttershy babies!

SOLD!
Pony Babies For Sale!

Fluttershy babies!

SOLD!
nRLbRTT.png
:P Bumps for My Little Pony draguns~ *bump*
:P Bumps for My Little Pony draguns~ *bump*
ipmln4.jpg
@Secretgarden LOL! I have a white/royal fae but her tert is soil :P when i was just looking to see why my dragons looked like as SDs the first thing that came to mind with her was Rairity :P so i figured i would try my luck finding the perfect dragon to make it come true :D
@Secretgarden LOL! I have a white/royal fae but her tert is soil :P when i was just looking to see why my dragons looked like as SDs the first thing that came to mind with her was Rairity :P so i figured i would try my luck finding the perfect dragon to make it come true :D
nRLbRTT.png
I have a high probability of breeding this dragon in the next week or so. I will come back if I do, if you haven't found her yet!
I have a high probability of breeding this dragon in the next week or so. I will come back if I do, if you haven't found her yet!
@Leetah43
I have a breeding pair that has a fair chance of making this combo. Their next clutch of two hatches tomorrow, so I'll let you know if I get a good babe for you. You might shoot me a mail so I don't forget.
@Leetah43
I have a breeding pair that has a fair chance of making this combo. Their next clutch of two hatches tomorrow, so I'll let you know if I get a good babe for you. You might shoot me a mail so I don't forget.
If you've pinged me and I don't respond in 24 hours, please send me a PM! My notifications aren't working correctly.
ooh That would be awsome :)
ooh That would be awsome :)
nRLbRTT.png
@Ellem i'll send you a PM here in a second :) i hope you get her :)
@Ellem i'll send you a PM here in a second :) i hope you get her :)
nRLbRTT.png
Ah, Im kind of close.. I have Ice/Carib/Slate. But it seems as though its not what youre looking for. Good luck finding what you need! ^_^
Ah, Im kind of close.. I have Ice/Carib/Slate. But it seems as though its not what youre looking for. Good luck finding what you need! ^_^
@Leetah43 forgot to ping!
@Leetah43 forgot to ping!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11