Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Close
@CokeinUphurrkut Unfortunately there is already a third gen up for consideration but thank you for looking! This dragon is awful to find.
@CokeinUphurrkut Unfortunately there is already a third gen up for consideration but thank you for looking! This dragon is awful to find.
coatls are dead to me
@Glacies

:< I'm trying so hard! Lol I was really disappointed to find that he was third generation, since he's so close to the ranges you want on the Secondary and Tertiary. Not to mention the fact that he's already double gened.
@Glacies

:< I'm trying so hard! Lol I was really disappointed to find that he was third generation, since he's so close to the ranges you want on the Secondary and Tertiary. Not to mention the fact that he's already double gened.
@CokeinUphurrkut Thank you for trying though! I hope you manage it! :)
@CokeinUphurrkut Thank you for trying though! I hope you manage it! :)
coatls are dead to me
@Glacies

Well, I'm giving up for the night. Here's a free bump for you.
@Glacies

Well, I'm giving up for the night. Here's a free bump for you.
Bump :)
coatls are dead to me
coatls are dead to me
coatls are dead to me
Bump:)
Bump:)
coatls are dead to me
coatls are dead to me
what a pretty lady. The tertiary remembered ne to my maize/storm/obsidian pretty 1st gen Aveyla, I got during the light festival. But it's a lady.
Good luck and free bumping for you. I'm shure the right tertiary is hard to find.
what a pretty lady. The tertiary remembered ne to my maize/storm/obsidian pretty 1st gen Aveyla, I got during the light festival. But it's a lady.
Good luck and free bumping for you. I'm shure the right tertiary is hard to find.