Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Close
[b]Thread closed! Thank you! [/b] [i]HEY GUYS I JUST REALISED I CAN GO DIFFERENT ON THE WINGS CHECK IT OUT. [/i] Hey there! I -just- bought an Imperial girl, but she is very sadly without a mate because she has made me poor (it's her fault). She breeds in 11 days and it would be super great if she had a mate by then. Here's what I'm looking for: Gender: Male Breed: Plentiful or Wildclaw Generation: 1 or 2 (important!) Primary: White (important!) Secondary: White OR Tomato to Red (flexible! It can go further right but I'm not sure if I want to touch the pinks. The further right on the scale the better, but a tomato boy would still be okay)) Tertiary: Obsidian or Midnight (important!) The cooldown on him must be[b] 11 days or fewer[/b]. I could settle with 12 or maybe 13 but I don't want to go over that. If you can find this baby, whether you breed him or just buy him on the AH, then all you need to do it put one gene on him. If he's a Wildclaw then he's fine plain, but if he's a plentiful I'd rather he have a gene. If you have him plain and you're putting one on him via scroll, I'd prefer it to be Tiger. If you've already bought or bred him gene'd then it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter how long it takes! I don't mind waiting to pick him up until even the very last day if it takes a while, and if my flight win dominance next week you could just send me the full flight discount cost instead (112,500). (If you're going to gene him yourself, please tell me first! I don't want anybody to waste their money on scrolling a boy who doesn't fit) BUT OF COURSE HERE IS THE PRIZE. If you manage to find this boy I will give you an Imperial from their next clutch in 11 days. I'm going to stick my neck out here and guarantee that your baby will be [i]gorgeous [/i]because these dragons don't have a combination that wouldn't be beautiful. He or she will have Tiger and either Seraph or Shimmer (I need to figure out if that looks nice on dark reds first) assuming that the boy is a Tiger. If not there's a chance that it will show whatever the boy does, of course. :) Here are the colour possibilities with a red winged male: [url]http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=1,2,58,62,8,10,1[/url] [b]Maize or white tiger body with dark red wings and a dark tertiary that's going to be one gorgeous baby.[/b] Of course there is always the chance that I will get BAD DRAGONS who will give me ONLY A WILDCLAW. This is unlikely, but if it happens, you can either have one from them next time that they breed or one from whichever of my other pairs you prefer (breed in 13 and 28 days) so that's a minimum wait of like 2 days). I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS PAIR GUYS, HELP ME OUT AND I'LL SHARE. [i]The current closest: Buknik - White/Maroon/Obsidian, 3rd gen mrshuskey - White/Blood/Mulberry, 2nd gen[/i] Edit - I just completed the crossroads for her to live with me and I just want to show [i]exactly how pretty she is I am going to marry this dragon.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=263228] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2633/263228_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thread closed! Thank you!

HEY GUYS I JUST REALISED I CAN GO DIFFERENT ON THE WINGS CHECK IT OUT.

Hey there! I -just- bought an Imperial girl, but she is very sadly without a mate because she has made me poor (it's her fault).

She breeds in 11 days and it would be super great if she had a mate by then.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Breed: Plentiful or Wildclaw
Generation: 1 or 2 (important!)

Primary: White (important!)
Secondary: White OR Tomato to Red (flexible! It can go further right but I'm not sure if I want to touch the pinks. The further right on the scale the better, but a tomato boy would still be okay))
Tertiary: Obsidian or Midnight (important!)

The cooldown on him must be 11 days or fewer. I could settle with 12 or maybe 13 but I don't want to go over that.

If you can find this baby, whether you breed him or just buy him on the AH, then all you need to do it put one gene on him. If he's a Wildclaw then he's fine plain, but if he's a plentiful I'd rather he have a gene. If you have him plain and you're putting one on him via scroll, I'd prefer it to be Tiger. If you've already bought or bred him gene'd then it doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter how long it takes! I don't mind waiting to pick him up until even the very last day if it takes a while, and if my flight win dominance next week you could just send me the full flight discount cost instead (112,500).

(If you're going to gene him yourself, please tell me first! I don't want anybody to waste their money on scrolling a boy who doesn't fit)

BUT OF COURSE HERE IS THE PRIZE.
If you manage to find this boy I will give you an Imperial from their next clutch in 11 days. I'm going to stick my neck out here and guarantee that your baby will be gorgeous because these dragons don't have a combination that wouldn't be beautiful. He or she will have Tiger and either Seraph or Shimmer (I need to figure out if that looks nice on dark reds first) assuming that the boy is a Tiger. If not there's a chance that it will show whatever the boy does, of course. :)

Here are the colour possibilities with a red winged male:
http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=1,2,58,62,8,10,1

Maize or white tiger body with dark red wings and a dark tertiary that's going to be one gorgeous baby.

Of course there is always the chance that I will get BAD DRAGONS who will give me ONLY A WILDCLAW. This is unlikely, but if it happens, you can either have one from them next time that they breed or one from whichever of my other pairs you prefer (breed in 13 and 28 days) so that's a minimum wait of like 2 days).

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS PAIR GUYS, HELP ME OUT AND I'LL SHARE.

The current closest:
Buknik - White/Maroon/Obsidian, 3rd gen
mrshuskey - White/Blood/Mulberry, 2nd gen

Edit - I just completed the crossroads for her to live with me and I just want to show exactly how pretty she is I am going to marry this dragon.

263228_350.png
coatls are dead to me
Bump :)
Bump :)
coatls are dead to me
@Glacies - I'll try my best. The tertiary's probably gonna be the killer, really.
@Glacies - I'll try my best. The tertiary's probably gonna be the killer, really.
I am always looking for dragons with the same primary and secondary color and are either Iridescent, Shimmer, not a plentiful breed, or more than one of the above.

AEJrODO.png
I have this boy hes so close with the only differences being hes an ice main with a royal tert, but i believe it still makes a nice range [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=303131] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3032/303131_350.png[/img] [/url] Primary:Ice Basic Secondary:Red Basic Tertiary:Royal Basic and hes ready to breed tomorrow @Glacies
I have this boy

hes so close with the only differences being hes an ice main with a royal tert, but i believe it still makes a nice range

303131_350.png

Primary:Ice Basic
Secondary:Red Basic
Tertiary:Royal Basic

and hes ready to breed tomorrow

@Glacies
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
I sleep between 20:00 and 5:00 flight rising time.
@Ziposaki Yep, the tertiary is definitely the most annoying :)
@Ziposaki Yep, the tertiary is definitely the most annoying :)
coatls are dead to me
@VenaTasuh Sorry, he's beautiful, but it's important for him to be white with a dark tertiary. Thank you though!
@VenaTasuh Sorry, he's beautiful, but it's important for him to be white with a dark tertiary. Thank you though!
coatls are dead to me
Ok :)
good luck on your hunt
Ok :)
good luck on your hunt
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
I sleep between 20:00 and 5:00 flight rising time.
@Glacies - On my adventure through the auction house, I will dutifully inform you of my irritatingly near misses. So far, Platinum/Tangerine Stripes/Obsidian. Why in the world is tangerine on the other side of a brown chasm? It's basically pinkish.
@Glacies - On my adventure through the auction house, I will dutifully inform you of my irritatingly near misses. So far, Platinum/Tangerine Stripes/Obsidian. Why in the world is tangerine on the other side of a brown chasm? It's basically pinkish.
I am always looking for dragons with the same primary and secondary color and are either Iridescent, Shimmer, not a plentiful breed, or more than one of the above.

AEJrODO.png
@Glacies this is probably a long shot, but i've got this boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=140583] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1406/140583_350.png[/img] [/url] maize/magenta/grey, 2nd gen, rtb in 11 days.
@Glacies this is probably a long shot, but i've got this boy:

140583_350.png

maize/magenta/grey, 2nd gen, rtb in 11 days.
@Ziposaki I am nearly as angry about tangerine's placement as I am about thistle's. You're grey, thistle, don't try and deny it.

@delmar It has to have a white body unfortunately, but thank you!
@Ziposaki I am nearly as angry about tangerine's placement as I am about thistle's. You're grey, thistle, don't try and deny it.

@delmar It has to have a white body unfortunately, but thank you!
coatls are dead to me