Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Stormy 2x gened WCs [LF] a fem/male stud
1 2 3 4 5
@Kiritsu

I've been searching for good studs for her for days and I've only gotten a few offers. Her color range is a bit odd to work with ngl. It's dark, but it's not black, you know? I'm happy with one of the offers I got though, which I'll probably be accepting tonight and getting the babies tomorrow.

Haha I've been tossing my girl at everyone I can to maximize her chances of getting a decent stud. Hopefully you get some more offers cuz he's handsome *V*

I'm really proud of my spiral girls haha. I'll eventually get boys but for now guess it's an all girl's club in my lair.
@Kiritsu

I've been searching for good studs for her for days and I've only gotten a few offers. Her color range is a bit odd to work with ngl. It's dark, but it's not black, you know? I'm happy with one of the offers I got though, which I'll probably be accepting tonight and getting the babies tomorrow.

Haha I've been tossing my girl at everyone I can to maximize her chances of getting a decent stud. Hopefully you get some more offers cuz he's handsome *V*

I'm really proud of my spiral girls haha. I'll eventually get boys but for now guess it's an all girl's club in my lair.
@Lugia

Well, that actually doesn't bother me at all. I love the blue colors very much otherwise I wouldn't have bred these two in the first place X'D

When I was looking for a male to breed with her, I had hoped for a bit more blue color range and white/maize wings and green tertiary.... he was the only one that popped up at that time and I'm actually quite happy to have gotten him. They certainly make cute little babies. :3

Still, that's the reason I wanna pair them up with some other people as well... to get a chance for some more colored babies~

Hmn... I hope so too, thanks~ :3
Maybe I'll at least wait this week, since I only opened the thread yesterday and with all the action in the forum.... but I'll definitely ping you if nothing else comes up~
@Lugia

Well, that actually doesn't bother me at all. I love the blue colors very much otherwise I wouldn't have bred these two in the first place X'D

When I was looking for a male to breed with her, I had hoped for a bit more blue color range and white/maize wings and green tertiary.... he was the only one that popped up at that time and I'm actually quite happy to have gotten him. They certainly make cute little babies. :3

Still, that's the reason I wanna pair them up with some other people as well... to get a chance for some more colored babies~

Hmn... I hope so too, thanks~ :3
Maybe I'll at least wait this week, since I only opened the thread yesterday and with all the action in the forum.... but I'll definitely ping you if nothing else comes up~
r7kHu.giftumblr_inline_n15q9nwYXj1rvrguk.pngYt3Z1.gif
^
^
@Lugia

I may have an Imp for him when his cooldown is finished... but it's actually very insecure atm
Since she may get a permanent mate in the meantime or not, the owner isn't so sure her/himself.
Actually isn't sure if s/he finds someone to breed the Imperial with right now even X'D

I'd still be interested nonetheless... even if it actually worked with the Imperial or not.
@Lugia

I may have an Imp for him when his cooldown is finished... but it's actually very insecure atm
Since she may get a permanent mate in the meantime or not, the owner isn't so sure her/himself.
Actually isn't sure if s/he finds someone to breed the Imperial with right now even X'D

I'd still be interested nonetheless... even if it actually worked with the Imperial or not.
^
^
1 2 3 4 5