[◕v◕] ♥
/)__) ノ
-"--"-
,_____,
[◕v◕] ♥
/)__) ノ
-"--"-
r7kHu.giftumblr_inline_n15q9nwYXj1rvrguk.pngYt3Z1.gif
@Kiritsu I'd have Arifan - Obsidian/Platinum/Sky Circuit, and with a cooldown that's still a month [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=123153] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/123153_350.png[/img] [/url] It seems the glitch is still there ): But, you can click the image to get to his profile, I assure you he is a Wildclaw.
@Kiritsu

I'd have Arifan - Obsidian/Platinum/Sky Circuit, and with a cooldown that's still a month

123153_350.png

It seems the glitch is still there ):

But, you can click the image to get to his profile, I assure you he is a Wildclaw.
I am nine hours ahead of FR time, so if I don't respond immediately I may be asleep, or just away from the computer.
@fernmahr

Oh. That's a handsome little fellow, he was even when he was still a Fae. XD

And their cooldown time actually matches right on the day oô

Their colors are quite nice too. Let me think on that for a while and see if I... maybe... get some other offers as well.

He certainly is handsome and I'll put him up as a possible mate! Should you find someone else before that, please ping me so that I know and I'll ping you if I decided on another male instead ^^
@fernmahr

Oh. That's a handsome little fellow, he was even when he was still a Fae. XD

And their cooldown time actually matches right on the day oô

Their colors are quite nice too. Let me think on that for a while and see if I... maybe... get some other offers as well.

He certainly is handsome and I'll put him up as a possible mate! Should you find someone else before that, please ping me so that I know and I'll ping you if I decided on another male instead ^^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Hm I think Symphonika and your boy could make some [url=http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=26,19,30,1,39,39,1]pretty colored babies[/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2028//202731_350.png[/img] I'm having her breed tomorrow so she'll have that painful 35 day cooldown if you don't mind waiting a few days after yours is up. edit: not today, tomorrow she'll breed. 5 days wait isn't too bad.
Hm I think Symphonika and your boy could make some pretty colored babies

202731_350.png

I'm having her breed tomorrow so she'll have that painful 35 day cooldown if you don't mind waiting a few days after yours is up.

edit: not today, tomorrow she'll breed. 5 days wait isn't too bad.
@Lugia

Oh, hello there pretty~

She is a beauty without question.

They have a great color range in Primary and Secondary, with not really soooo bad colors mo_om

And waiting for 5 days is really no problem with me. I mean... one needs to wait for 35 days anyway... so 5 days more isn't really so bad^^

Let me see if I get any other offers for Repede (because yours is actually the first one for the poor male ;P), but I'll put yours up as possible mate and ping you should I decide!

I'll at least want to see if I get any other offers tomorrow or something. Since this is the first time that I actually start such a thread mo_om

The Spiral is quite pretty you have in your linked thread there.
@Lugia

Oh, hello there pretty~

She is a beauty without question.

They have a great color range in Primary and Secondary, with not really soooo bad colors mo_om

And waiting for 5 days is really no problem with me. I mean... one needs to wait for 35 days anyway... so 5 days more isn't really so bad^^

Let me see if I get any other offers for Repede (because yours is actually the first one for the poor male ;P), but I'll put yours up as possible mate and ping you should I decide!

I'll at least want to see if I get any other offers tomorrow or something. Since this is the first time that I actually start such a thread mo_om

The Spiral is quite pretty you have in your linked thread there.
1 2 3 4 5