Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] 2 dragons looking for mates
1 2 3 4
@Lindsey

Yes! Enishi is still ready to breed and I'm definitely happy to stud him out still.

I also still have that Stone/Charcoal hatchling if you're still considering purchasing him? He'll be ready to breed in 3 days.
@Lindsey

Yes! Enishi is still ready to breed and I'm definitely happy to stud him out still.

I also still have that Stone/Charcoal hatchling if you're still considering purchasing him? He'll be ready to breed in 3 days.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@twizz
Unfortunately I can't buy any dragons at the moment as I'm in debt about 170k, I'm sorry :c

But I'm happy to breed the pair, I can send you 10k collat if you'd like? I'll be sending him back almost instantly.
@twizz
Unfortunately I can't buy any dragons at the moment as I'm in debt about 170k, I'm sorry :c

But I'm happy to breed the pair, I can send you 10k collat if you'd like? I'll be sending him back almost instantly.
@Lindsey

That's fine. :D I'll set up the Crossroads for him as soon as I can get the site to allow Crossroads to work for 5 seconds. XD;
@Lindsey

That's fine. :D I'll set up the Crossroads for him as soon as I can get the site to allow Crossroads to work for 5 seconds. XD;
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Lindsey I definitely am :)
@Lindsey I definitely am :)
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@Faoiltiama
Great :) DId you want me to send him over or her over to mine?
@Faoiltiama
Great :) DId you want me to send him over or her over to mine?
@Lindsey I'd prefer to send my dragon over, if you don't mind.
@Lindsey I'd prefer to send my dragon over, if you don't mind.
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@Faoiltiama
no worries! (: send over! I'll be sending back as soon as the eggs are laid though just a heads up!
@Faoiltiama
no worries! (: send over! I'll be sending back as soon as the eggs are laid though just a heads up!
I have some nice double gened dragons for sale.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=821003
I have some nice double gened dragons for sale.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=821003
My babies!
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
@Lindsey

Hey, looks like the trade offer I set up was rejected. Was it still not going through? I had removed the familiar he had on him. Let me know if FR was still being weird about the trade. XD;
@Lindsey

Hey, looks like the trade offer I set up was rejected. Was it still not going through? I had removed the familiar he had on him. Let me know if FR was still being weird about the trade. XD;
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@twizz
I actually commented your profile! He's got a familiar and/or clothes so I couldn't accept so I rejected!
@twizz
I actually commented your profile! He's got a familiar and/or clothes so I couldn't accept so I rejected!
1 2 3 4