Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] 2 dragons looking for mates
1 2 3 4
Omigosh, did I? I would not be surprised if I did and just forgot, I've been all over this forum lately trying to sell babies to get scrolls. XD

And that's fine about the stone/charcoal boy. If you decide you'd like to buy him later just ping me. :)

And oh wow! Those colors do look nice! This is actually my first time offering out a Stud, so would you like me to send him to you when Ophelia's ready or now or vice versa with Ophelia? I don't have a Boon of Fertility but if they nest at my lair I will definitely click each day.
Omigosh, did I? I would not be surprised if I did and just forgot, I've been all over this forum lately trying to sell babies to get scrolls. XD

And that's fine about the stone/charcoal boy. If you decide you'd like to buy him later just ping me. :)

And oh wow! Those colors do look nice! This is actually my first time offering out a Stud, so would you like me to send him to you when Ophelia's ready or now or vice versa with Ophelia? I don't have a Boon of Fertility but if they nest at my lair I will definitely click each day.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@twizz
haha no worries! Saving up for scrolls is such a pain I completely understand!

I wouldn't mind taking him! I've got a whole bunch of room over here haha. How did you want to work out the eggs? (:
@twizz
haha no worries! Saving up for scrolls is such a pain I completely understand!

I wouldn't mind taking him! I've got a whole bunch of room over here haha. How did you want to work out the eggs? (:
@Lindsey

Thanks! :) And sure! I can send him through Crossroads with whatever as trade/collateral you want to put up? And so far as eggs go, I guess an even split for the clutch if it's even? If it's an odd number, one gets first pick of the litter and the other gets the extra egg? ...Yeah, definitely still new to Studding dragons. XD Honestly, I'm not picky, so whatever kind of deal you wanted to work out with the eggs is probably fine. ^^
@Lindsey

Thanks! :) And sure! I can send him through Crossroads with whatever as trade/collateral you want to put up? And so far as eggs go, I guess an even split for the clutch if it's even? If it's an odd number, one gets first pick of the litter and the other gets the extra egg? ...Yeah, definitely still new to Studding dragons. XD Honestly, I'm not picky, so whatever kind of deal you wanted to work out with the eggs is probably fine. ^^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Lindsey I have this girl for Zeus, ready to breed: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=95377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/954/95377_350.png[/img] [/url] http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=27,29,35,40,49,58,1
@Lindsey I have this girl for Zeus, ready to breed:

95377_350.png

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=27,29,35,40,49,58,1
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@Faoiltiama
Ooooh those colors are perfect! Are you okay with waiting a few days for his CD? (:
@Faoiltiama
Ooooh those colors are perfect! Are you okay with waiting a few days for his CD? (:
@Lindsey That's perfectly fine with me :)
@Lindsey That's perfectly fine with me :)
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@Lindsey

Did you still want to use my dragon Enishi for stud? He's still available for breeding, I just wanted to get the Stud fee/clutch details hammered out before I sent him over. Let me know if you're still interested. Thanks! :)
@Lindsey

Did you still want to use my dragon Enishi for stud? He's still available for breeding, I just wanted to get the Stud fee/clutch details hammered out before I sent him over. Let me know if you're still interested. Thanks! :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@twizz
Yes I'm still interested! :) did you want to do even split and sell the remaining? Sell if only one? Or did you have something else in mind?
@twizz
Yes I'm still interested! :) did you want to do even split and sell the remaining? Sell if only one? Or did you have something else in mind?
@Lindsey

Even split and selling the remaining sounds great. Selling a single egg clutch will be fine too. (Although I hope it's not a single egg clutch, I just got one with my other Stud pair, wah. XD: )

Also, do you have a dragon you can send me as collateral? I don't mind which one, especially since Enishi isn't gened or anything. I'll keep them well-fed and cared for. :) An item/treasure/gem amount would probably be alright too.
@Lindsey

Even split and selling the remaining sounds great. Selling a single egg clutch will be fine too. (Although I hope it's not a single egg clutch, I just got one with my other Stud pair, wah. XD: )

Also, do you have a dragon you can send me as collateral? I don't mind which one, especially since Enishi isn't gened or anything. I'll keep them well-fed and cared for. :) An item/treasure/gem amount would probably be alright too.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@twizz @Faoiltiama

Were you guys still interested in breedings? :)
@twizz @Faoiltiama

Were you guys still interested in breedings? :)
1 2 3 4