Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [B] Fem Whi/Whi-Ice or Fire-Lavender/Whi
1 2 3 4
I think I found one, thank you!

PETITION TO MAKE TITLES LONGER

My imp is RTB in 17 days and I still haven't gotten him a mate so I need to get him someone in time!

I'm looking for a female who fits either of these criteria-

Primary: White
Secondary: White-Ice

Primary: Black to Obsidian
Secondary: White

Primary: Fire to Lavender

I will kill several children for the second in particular.
She must be either first or second gen, I'm not picky which. Please name your prices too! I don't mind if she's gened or not, or what breed she is. I don't mind if she's named.

Ping me or message me, I don't mind which. :)
I think I found one, thank you!

PETITION TO MAKE TITLES LONGER

My imp is RTB in 17 days and I still haven't gotten him a mate so I need to get him someone in time!

I'm looking for a female who fits either of these criteria-

Primary: White
Secondary: White-Ice

Primary: Black to Obsidian

Primary: Fire to Lavender

I will kill several children for the second in particular.
She must be either first or second gen, I'm not picky which. Please name your prices too! I don't mind if she's gened or not, or what breed she is. I don't mind if she's named.

Ping me or message me, I don't mind which. :)
coatls are dead to me
Hey there! I'll keep my eyes out for you.
However, from just watching other threads, white / white-ice will be tough. Seems like everyone is hunting that combo this week.

I'll be aiming for fire-Lav / White :) I'll let you know what I find.
Hey there! I'll keep my eyes out for you.
However, from just watching other threads, white / white-ice will be tough. Seems like everyone is hunting that combo this week.

I'll be aiming for fire-Lav / White :) I'll let you know what I find.
@Miloki Thank you! :)
@Miloki Thank you! :)
coatls are dead to me
I have a white/white basic pair RTB in 4 days, which would make their babies RTB in 19 days. Would you be interested in one of their babies?
Tertiary is Ice on my male, Stone Tertiary on my female.
I have another White/White female RTB in 6 days, with Sand Tertiary, but all three of these adults I wish to keep.... but ... I'm willing to trade one of the lady adults for an Imp.
I have a white/white basic pair RTB in 4 days, which would make their babies RTB in 19 days. Would you be interested in one of their babies?
Tertiary is Ice on my male, Stone Tertiary on my female.
I have another White/White female RTB in 6 days, with Sand Tertiary, but all three of these adults I wish to keep.... but ... I'm willing to trade one of the lady adults for an Imp.
Bah, I have a lav/steel sadly. I thought that maybe someone finally wanted my lavender baby. Sad face.
Bah, I have a lav/steel sadly. I thought that maybe someone finally wanted my lavender baby. Sad face.
Fari (Yes, it's pronounced like fairy)

My wish list

Fari's Mix and Matchery! (my sales tab)
Call me a noob, but I'm not sure if "gen" is Generation or Gene.
Generation: One of my White/White Female dragons is second generation, parents are progs, or whatever they call the two dragons someone has when they start playing FR.
Genes: None of my White/White have any Genes currently, but I can always buy later when I have the treasure.
Call me a noob, but I'm not sure if "gen" is Generation or Gene.
Generation: One of my White/White Female dragons is second generation, parents are progs, or whatever they call the two dragons someone has when they start playing FR.
Genes: None of my White/White have any Genes currently, but I can always buy later when I have the treasure.
@GreenRoc Not in the babies unfortunately, I don't want to go further than 2nd gen. I might take one of the adults for one of their hatchlings if you're interested but could I take a day to decide on that? I want to leave this thread open for a bit first :)
Edit: Gen is generation, I should have specified, sorry!

@Faridoon My title's probably the most confusing one of the site. It looks like I'm computer shopping or something oh god.
@GreenRoc Not in the babies unfortunately, I don't want to go further than 2nd gen. I might take one of the adults for one of their hatchlings if you're interested but could I take a day to decide on that? I want to leave this thread open for a bit first :)
Edit: Gen is generation, I should have specified, sorry!

@Faridoon My title's probably the most confusing one of the site. It looks like I'm computer shopping or something oh god.
coatls are dead to me
@Glacies If you take a day to decide, I don't mind. I'm flexible and patient. The Second Generation with Stone Teritary: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=226490] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2265/226490_350.png[/img] [/url] I would like collateral for her, traded back when you can produce an Imp. I'm not picky about what Imp I get. If it's an Imperial, I'm happy. Edit: whoops, had typed the wrong Tertiary color, fixed now, sorry bout that.
@Glacies If you take a day to decide, I don't mind.
I'm flexible and patient.

The Second Generation with Stone Teritary:

226490_350.png

I would like collateral for her, traded back when you can produce an Imp.
I'm not picky about what Imp I get. If it's an Imperial, I'm happy.

Edit: whoops, had typed the wrong Tertiary color, fixed now, sorry bout that.
@GreenRoc Sounds good, I'll let you know :)
@GreenRoc Sounds good, I'll let you know :)
coatls are dead to me
Coolies, thanks for considering. Good luck finding what you want :)
Coolies, thanks for considering. Good luck finding what you want :)
1 2 3 4