Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [B] Fem Whi/Whi-Ice or Fire-Lavender/Whi
1 2 3 4
Biscuits.. So close... [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2510/250924_350.png[/img] Primary Purple Basic Secondary White Basic Tertiary Mulberry Basic
Biscuits.. So close...

250924_350.png

Primary Purple Basic
Secondary White Basic
Tertiary Mulberry Basic
Bump :)
Bump :)
coatls are dead to me
@Glacies

I have a first gen white/white fae, and while I'm not particularly keen on parting with her, I do have her lined up to breed with a maize/maize boy. Would you be interested in a baby if there is a white/white among them?
@Glacies

I have a first gen white/white fae, and while I'm not particularly keen on parting with her, I do have her lined up to breed with a maize/maize boy. Would you be interested in a baby if there is a white/white among them?
xg88mqt.png
@Shuffluffalo If they can breed a baby who'd be RTB in time, sure. What price would you be looking for? :)
@Shuffluffalo If they can breed a baby who'd be RTB in time, sure. What price would you be looking for? :)
coatls are dead to me
@Miloki No, purple's still within it! :) How much are you looking for on her? I think I'm going to give all offers a day though, I'm holding out for the second kind, haha :)
@Miloki No, purple's still within it! :) How much are you looking for on her? I think I'm going to give all offers a day though, I'm holding out for the second kind, haha :)
coatls are dead to me
@Glacies
Not sure. What do you think is a fair deal on her?
@Glacies
Not sure. What do you think is a fair deal on her?
@Miloki Is she first or second generation?
@Miloki Is she first or second generation?
coatls are dead to me
@Glaciers

Ah darn it... Re-read your cool down timer and unfortunately you'd be waiting on them by a few days. As far as price goes I'm not really sure yet... I'd very happily trade it plus scroll it into a wild claw/add treasure to try and get one of the hatchlings. (Hee wishful thinking!)
@Glaciers

Ah darn it... Re-read your cool down timer and unfortunately you'd be waiting on them by a few days. As far as price goes I'm not really sure yet... I'd very happily trade it plus scroll it into a wild claw/add treasure to try and get one of the hatchlings. (Hee wishful thinking!)
xg88mqt.png
@Glacies
Mmm this one I didn't check until now. Her generation is further back than it should be for the price.

Let me find another one that matches your needs with better generation
@Glacies
Mmm this one I didn't check until now. Her generation is further back than it should be for the price.

Let me find another one that matches your needs with better generation
@Glacies

Lol ooops darn autocorrect on this phone. Repinging because it won't let me edit lol.
@Glacies

Lol ooops darn autocorrect on this phone. Repinging because it won't let me edit lol.
xg88mqt.png
1 2 3 4