I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
Hi @imadethisup

I may be able to help you out here - I have a pair of dragons who are both Obsidian winged, and have a chance to bring out a Primary in the shades you want. Do you want me to ping you if I get one in that range when the eggs hatch in 5 days' time so you can take first pick?
Hi @imadethisup

I may be able to help you out here - I have a pair of dragons who are both Obsidian winged, and have a chance to bring out a Primary in the shades you want. Do you want me to ping you if I get one in that range when the eggs hatch in 5 days' time so you can take first pick?
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
@silverskeejee oh noes. im actually looking in the opposite direction of that range now D: uber sad face sowwy
@silverskeejee oh noes. im actually looking in the opposite direction of that range now D: uber sad face sowwy
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@imadethisup I've got this boy, who is very close to the range you're looking for. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=348503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3486/348503_350.png[/img] [/url] Gold Clown/Ice/White.
@imadethisup I've got this boy, who is very close to the range you're looking for.

348503_350.png

Gold Clown/Ice/White.
10229.png .
Ha'aut
~~~~~
it's always time for more eggs
click for wishlist
. 10227.png
ahh yes. sorry im actually editing my post. i am only looking at primaries in the tangerine direction now. i found a really pretty lemon/eyespots boy before the site went down and i really meant to edit this post i swear. sorry guise. >.>

@blondandflannel im sorry, he really is gorgeous and if the fairgrounds were working id probably impulse buy him, but i need to save my moneis. so I have to decline D:
ahh yes. sorry im actually editing my post. i am only looking at primaries in the tangerine direction now. i found a really pretty lemon/eyespots boy before the site went down and i really meant to edit this post i swear. sorry guise. >.>

@blondandflannel im sorry, he really is gorgeous and if the fairgrounds were working id probably impulse buy him, but i need to save my moneis. so I have to decline D:
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
1 2 3 4