Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Green dragons born 04/25
Today was my senior showcase where I got to show of my senior project that took me the entire semester to do

I'm incredibly pleased it went well and I want a dragon to help memorialize the occasion!

Since the project is green themed, I want that to be the primary color, though perhaps with black or silver accents? I will also look at eldritch since it has a significant green accent lol

Due to the special nature of the day, I think I'd prefer a G1, but I'm more than willing to look at non-G1s if they fit the bill!

For payment, I'd prefer anything under 100g/kt, or I'm willing to trade art in exchange for something more expensive (examples in the "Art Dump" link in my signature)

Thank you for reading! No need to ping me, I'm subbed
Today was my senior showcase where I got to show of my senior project that took me the entire semester to do

I'm incredibly pleased it went well and I want a dragon to help memorialize the occasion!

Since the project is green themed, I want that to be the primary color, though perhaps with black or silver accents? I will also look at eldritch since it has a significant green accent lol

Due to the special nature of the day, I think I'd prefer a G1, but I'm more than willing to look at non-G1s if they fit the bill!

For payment, I'd prefer anything under 100g/kt, or I'm willing to trade art in exchange for something more expensive (examples in the "Art Dump" link in my signature)

Thank you for reading! No need to ping me, I'm subbed
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
[center][emoji=butterfly 2 size=1][/center]
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons