Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | DWF Dragon Scouting
@Abaddonkarma @Abzu @Adrasci @Baylinheth @chickendragon99 @Derogatory @Felixitous @GreenMoon @Gryphire @Kitanya @Linza @minxiex @musicallyfree @Saturnpunk @Snowcelot @SongofSummer @TacoTequila @TreefrogRainWing @Yuuya

Hi everyone! Apologies for the sudden lack of communication from me, it's just been a bit rough for me the past couple of weeks. I'm committing to getting the breeder pings out this weekend. Before I do that, the wishlist has grown so here's a few wishes I identified may be easy scouts!

hopechr
Glory
Norkia (Wish is a pair wish, Quinnelope has a 1/10 pair, another pair is needed for the other dragon)
Vicquemare
kyrylokot
AtticaIonia
Dask
CupcakeCass
Nobody999
bookwyrm93
devilstarot
unmalamutual

Thank you for your patience and happy scouting!
@Abaddonkarma @Abzu @Adrasci @Baylinheth @chickendragon99 @Derogatory @Felixitous @GreenMoon @Gryphire @Kitanya @Linza @minxiex @musicallyfree @Saturnpunk @Snowcelot @SongofSummer @TacoTequila @TreefrogRainWing @Yuuya

Hi everyone! Apologies for the sudden lack of communication from me, it's just been a bit rough for me the past couple of weeks. I'm committing to getting the breeder pings out this weekend. Before I do that, the wishlist has grown so here's a few wishes I identified may be easy scouts!

hopechr
Glory
Norkia (Wish is a pair wish, Quinnelope has a 1/10 pair, another pair is needed for the other dragon)
Vicquemare
kyrylokot
AtticaIonia
Dask
CupcakeCass
Nobody999
bookwyrm93
devilstarot
unmalamutual

Thank you for your patience and happy scouting!
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png