Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Exalted F Royal/Cherry/Nightshade Surge
Just like the title says. I already asked about this in the Shadow and Shadom Discord servers since she was exalted to Shadowbinder, but I thought I'd post here too just in case. I'm looking for this lady. She's still on hibden cooldown, meaning she should still be with the 45 day limit for restoration, I think? [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91340005][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/913401/91340005_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I'm hoping to get her for a breeding project of mine. I'd very much be willing to pay the unexalt fee if needed!
Just like the title says. I already asked about this in the Shadow and Shadom Discord servers since she was exalted to Shadowbinder, but I thought I'd post here too just in case.

I'm looking for this lady. She's still on hibden cooldown, meaning she should still be with the 45 day limit for restoration, I think?
91340005_350.png

I'm hoping to get her for a breeding project of mine. I'd very much be willing to pay the unexalt fee if needed!
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
@ShadowLugia111

Have you sent a PM to the owner of her parents? They may be able to point you to whoever bought them, ergo, who can un-exalt them.

If not, you could employ someone to make a signature banner, or maybe start a thread to look for her previous owner.

Best of luck!
@ShadowLugia111

Have you sent a PM to the owner of her parents? They may be able to point you to whoever bought them, ergo, who can un-exalt them.

If not, you could employ someone to make a signature banner, or maybe start a thread to look for her previous owner.

Best of luck!
She/Her + 21 + FR Member for 7 years!!!
Please click my kids!

o0JJc1.png nuOhC2.png 5wmOU1.png Spt881.png I75Ap1.png HhIIz1.png 7h6wN1.png
@RinnaBear Hm... well, AH activity gets deleted after 14 days... but I suppose there is a possibility she might've not been bought through the AH! :o Thank you! Edit: [quote name="RinnaBear" date="2024-03-15 14:28:07" ] If not, you could employ someone to make a signature banner, or [i]maybe start a thread to look for her previous owner.[/i] [/quote] That's kinda the purpose of this thread ^.^;
@RinnaBear

Hm... well, AH activity gets deleted after 14 days... but I suppose there is a possibility she might've not been bought through the AH! :o

Thank you!

Edit:
RinnaBear wrote on 2024-03-15 14:28:07:

That's kinda the purpose of this thread ^.^;
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Bump
Bump
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Checked my restoration list and she's not one of mine, alas.

Good luck!
Checked my restoration list and she's not one of mine, alas.

Good luck!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Thank you!
Thank you!
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Bump
Bump
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
This girl's hibden cooldown ended yesterday

Hopin there's still a chance, but it's looking slim
This girl's hibden cooldown ended yesterday

Hopin there's still a chance, but it's looking slim
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Bump
Bump
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png