Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] 2L EE
1 2 3
Heelo! I'm on the hunt for a 2L with the following traits!
Any colors are fine as I'll probably make them a scatter project.

Required:
- Named EE (may accept Ee or ee)

Preferred:
- Male (would be ideal, but I'm sure the name is going to be difficult enough to find)
- Unbred (very happy to look at bred though, this is a long shot haha)

This will likely be a pretty long term hunt, but I'm willing to wait as long as I need to!
Depending on price, I may need time, and I'd greatly appreciate patience c:

Thank you so much!
I am NOT subscribed, please ping!
Heelo! I'm on the hunt for a 2L with the following traits!
Any colors are fine as I'll probably make them a scatter project.

Required:
- Named EE (may accept Ee or ee)

Preferred:
- Male (would be ideal, but I'm sure the name is going to be difficult enough to find)
- Unbred (very happy to look at bred though, this is a long shot haha)

This will likely be a pretty long term hunt, but I'm willing to wait as long as I need to!
Depending on price, I may need time, and I'd greatly appreciate patience c:

Thank you so much!
I am NOT subscribed, please ping!
image20.jpg
Bop
Bop
image20.jpg
Bop
Bop
image20.jpg
Bop!
Bop!
image20.jpg
Beep
Beep
image20.jpg
Beep
Beep
image20.jpg
Beep
Beep
image20.jpg
Hi there, sorry I have been away for several years so this might be a stupid question but what is a 2L? And how does the name factor in?
Hi there, sorry I have been away for several years so this might be a stupid question but what is a 2L? And how does the name factor in?
mnGYfut.pngDhZNaVb.png
@ArtBlinked 2L stands for 2-letter! Names that only contained 2 letters were a glitch, but there's still many on the site, so they go for quite a bit!
@ArtBlinked 2L stands for 2-letter! Names that only contained 2 letters were a glitch, but there's still many on the site, so they go for quite a bit!
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
@Wisdum Thank you! That makes sense and also sounds super cool. I'm curious and going to have to look into this some more.
@Wisdum Thank you! That makes sense and also sounds super cool. I'm curious and going to have to look into this some more.
mnGYfut.pngDhZNaVb.png
1 2 3