Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Gen1 born on November 20th 2020

I'm looking for gen1 dragons born on November 20th 2020
"Why?" you ask? Because it's my join date and i want faux progens.
Why? Because i don't like mine for reasons i cannot change.. so i require them to be replaced for my own reasons!

---

I'd highly prefer if they were Arcane or Light element it is one thing i cannot change on a dragon. I am a dual lair of arcane/light (started in arcane, will likely visit again after brightshine) and i'd love my faux progens to represent that!

I don't care the dragons breed or gender, i'll likely gene them up,including breed anyway. and if i get m/m or f/f rather than m/f that's fine too!

I'm looking for gen1 dragons born on November 20th 2020
"Why?" you ask? Because it's my join date and i want faux progens.
Why? Because i don't like mine for reasons i cannot change.. so i require them to be replaced for my own reasons!

---

I'd highly prefer if they were Arcane or Light element it is one thing i cannot change on a dragon. I am a dual lair of arcane/light (started in arcane, will likely visit again after brightshine) and i'd love my faux progens to represent that!

I don't care the dragons breed or gender, i'll likely gene them up,including breed anyway. and if i get m/m or f/f rather than m/f that's fine too!

I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
Id references to aid anyone kind enough to search with me:

Latest: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65264599

Earliest: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65241628

Id references to aid anyone kind enough to search with me:

Latest: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65264599

Earliest: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65241628

Note: Not my dragon. I did some searching on the [s]Find a Dragon[/s] Dragon Search page (sorry). You can search by date in a (very) inconvenient way by sorting IDs highest first and going through the search result pages, backwards. I found a couple Nov. 20, 2020 G1s. Bad news is, the overwhelming majority of G1 Nov. 20, 2020 dragons are in hibdens. You'll have to PM the owners and inquire about them. This dragon is in a hibden that said it's accepting offers, but per the hibden description, there's no guarantee they will accept. You may have to dig into your pockets a little. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65258756][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652588/65258756_350.png[/img][/url] You can inquire with users about dragons that look like permanent residents, but some people [i]really[/i] don't like unsolicited offers on dragons. lol. So I personally just stick to hibdens that you know for sure are accepting offers during my searches.
Note: Not my dragon.

I did some searching on the Find a Dragon Dragon Search page (sorry). You can search by date in a (very) inconvenient way by sorting IDs highest first and going through the search result pages, backwards.

I found a couple Nov. 20, 2020 G1s. Bad news is, the overwhelming majority of G1 Nov. 20, 2020 dragons are in hibdens. You'll have to PM the owners and inquire about them.

This dragon is in a hibden that said it's accepting offers, but per the hibden description, there's no guarantee they will accept. You may have to dig into your pockets a little.
65258756_350.png

You can inquire with users about dragons that look like permanent residents, but some people really don't like unsolicited offers on dragons. lol. So I personally just stick to hibdens that you know for sure are accepting offers during my searches.
47816740.png

ZonZon
+3 FR time
They/Them

1 Egg per venue: 13/22

Oh no! A zombie! Why is he here? Click him for immediate gratification of your curiosity.
eNcK6Vhq_o.png
@ZontarZon thank you! i'm used to doing inquiries, but in this case it's a bit of an issue because you can't search by date/id range without manually searching and it's stupid :T

Hey i thought you meant dragon search at first, but i'm not sure what you did to find them, could you please explain?
@ZontarZon thank you! i'm used to doing inquiries, but in this case it's a bit of an issue because you can't search by date/id range without manually searching and it's stupid :T

Hey i thought you meant dragon search at first, but i'm not sure what you did to find them, could you please explain?
Yeah, it's so annoyinggg ... I wish we could search by hatch date, because I collect certain dates, too.

Basically, I restrict the search results further until a desired date shows up on or before page 500. I did along the lines of:
guardian, mirror, tundra, fae
Female
Gen 1
Non-progenitor
Basic/Basic/Basic only
Arcane/Light

And if it doesn't show up, switch to male, switch to nocturnes only, etc. to try again. I'll jump to page 500, see what my date limit is at, and refine the filters until I get it in range. It can take a while, especially when sifting through all the nocs.
Yeah, it's so annoyinggg ... I wish we could search by hatch date, because I collect certain dates, too.

Basically, I restrict the search results further until a desired date shows up on or before page 500. I did along the lines of:
guardian, mirror, tundra, fae
Female
Gen 1
Non-progenitor
Basic/Basic/Basic only
Arcane/Light

And if it doesn't show up, switch to male, switch to nocturnes only, etc. to try again. I'll jump to page 500, see what my date limit is at, and refine the filters until I get it in range. It can take a while, especially when sifting through all the nocs.
47816740.png

ZonZon
+3 FR time
They/Them

Oh no! A zombie! Why is he here? Click him for immediate gratification of your curiosity.
eNcK6Vhq_o.png
@ZontarZon Thank you so much! i honestly never attempted it because i didn't think it would work.. it i've gotten it to! i've bookmarked every dragon i could find, and i'm working in some inquiries now.

let's hope no one is excessively mean and some reply. I've done my best to not offer on clearly unavailable dragons, and it seems i may be able to avoid that but who knows! people are weird..
@ZontarZon Thank you so much! i honestly never attempted it because i didn't think it would work.. it i've gotten it to! i've bookmarked every dragon i could find, and i'm working in some inquiries now.

let's hope no one is excessively mean and some reply. I've done my best to not offer on clearly unavailable dragons, and it seems i may be able to avoid that but who knows! people are weird..
Glad I could help! Good luck!
Glad I could help! Good luck!
47816740.png

ZonZon
+3 FR time
They/Them

eNcK6Vhq_o.png