Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3 4
Hello! I'm pinging you all today today because I'd like to ask for your help.

My goal is to create a breeding pair for a subspecies I am working on. One half of the pair will be Cinnamon/Umber/Umber and the other half will be Caramel/Umber/Umber.
Not Found
Not Found

I would like to ask if you'd be open to either selling your dragon to me or allowing me to borrow them on a breeding loan to produce the babies I'm looking for. I'd be glad to offer up dragons as hostages/collateral if you wish, or pay a studding fee.

If you aren't interested in either, that's no problem at all! Simply ping me to let me know and I'll cross you off of my list.

<3
Hello! I'm pinging you all today today because I'd like to ask for your help.

My goal is to create a breeding pair for a subspecies I am working on. One half of the pair will be Cinnamon/Umber/Umber and the other half will be Caramel/Umber/Umber.
Not Found
Not Found

I would like to ask if you'd be open to either selling your dragon to me or allowing me to borrow them on a breeding loan to produce the babies I'm looking for. I'd be glad to offer up dragons as hostages/collateral if you wish, or pay a studding fee.

If you aren't interested in either, that's no problem at all! Simply ping me to let me know and I'll cross you off of my list.

<3
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@counterklock

hey there! i know the struggle of finding dragons for breeding pairs. i'll send you my girl for free if you'd like :]
@counterklock

hey there! i know the struggle of finding dragons for breeding pairs. i'll send you my girl for free if you'd like :]
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@counterklock hey I'm more than happy to help! I'd prefer to nest in my lair if that's ok since my boy is a bit older and was also the result of a long breeding project. Otherwise, if you wish to breed them in a specific element I would prefer to select the nester if that's also ok. I would either ask for a 10kt studding fee or at least one reject hatchling (or more if you don't want to deal with them) from any nests if that works for you.
@counterklock hey I'm more than happy to help! I'd prefer to nest in my lair if that's ok since my boy is a bit older and was also the result of a long breeding project. Otherwise, if you wish to breed them in a specific element I would prefer to select the nester if that's also ok. I would either ask for a 10kt studding fee or at least one reject hatchling (or more if you don't want to deal with them) from any nests if that works for you.
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@counterklock
Yo I'd be down to lend you my dragon for some time, but he's like super super special to me so I'd like to know what you'd have to offer, coin or otherwise/how long you'd keep him :P
@counterklock
Yo I'd be down to lend you my dragon for some time, but he's like super super special to me so I'd like to know what you'd have to offer, coin or otherwise/how long you'd keep him :P
Hallo!!
1vAtYxM.pngn4H37dx.png
73KZUCP.png
8GgdVkW.png
r8v91MH.png
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .o4KdtaP.png
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Jeg lærer norsk :D
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .
LGvol4P.png
TWSJTng.png
@Negative That's very kind, thank you! <3

@Zeco5000 @SourDoughDraws Actually, since your two lovely boys are compatible, I was thinking of pairing them together. I don't have any specific Element/eye color requirements or needs, so we won't need to rent a nest. I'd also be glad to pay any studding fees or offer up any reject hatchlings. With luck, it shouldn't take more than a breeding cycle or two, since they're already so close to the colors I need.

We have two options, and I'm game with whatever you guys are okay with:

1) You send your boys to me for nesting, and I can offer up hostages - I've got several dragons of my own that are very dear to me that also have experience being collateral - a few 8 year dragons (including a lvl 25) that were a gift from a friend who has now passed, my own dragonsona, my first successful breeding project that is an OC of mine, several very special fandragons etc. - as a show of good faith.

I might also do some leveling on them both for free, because I've been on a coli kick, but I can't promise I'd get them to 25

2) Since Zeco wants to keep their boy close to home, SourDoughDraws could send their boy to nest there. You'd both have to talk it over, however, and decide if that's something you'd both be comfortable doing, since I wouldn't be a directly involved party.

3) We find an outside nester selected personally by Zeco. Again, you'd have to talk it over.

I'm okay with whatever you guys are comfiest with!

(I am also having a little bit of a giggle over this pairing - Dragon Jack Sparrow has an affair with an Entomologist and their love child will become a literal horse.)
@Negative That's very kind, thank you! <3

@Zeco5000 @SourDoughDraws Actually, since your two lovely boys are compatible, I was thinking of pairing them together. I don't have any specific Element/eye color requirements or needs, so we won't need to rent a nest. I'd also be glad to pay any studding fees or offer up any reject hatchlings. With luck, it shouldn't take more than a breeding cycle or two, since they're already so close to the colors I need.

We have two options, and I'm game with whatever you guys are okay with:

1) You send your boys to me for nesting, and I can offer up hostages - I've got several dragons of my own that are very dear to me that also have experience being collateral - a few 8 year dragons (including a lvl 25) that were a gift from a friend who has now passed, my own dragonsona, my first successful breeding project that is an OC of mine, several very special fandragons etc. - as a show of good faith.

I might also do some leveling on them both for free, because I've been on a coli kick, but I can't promise I'd get them to 25

2) Since Zeco wants to keep their boy close to home, SourDoughDraws could send their boy to nest there. You'd both have to talk it over, however, and decide if that's something you'd both be comfortable doing, since I wouldn't be a directly involved party.

3) We find an outside nester selected personally by Zeco. Again, you'd have to talk it over.

I'm okay with whatever you guys are comfiest with!

(I am also having a little bit of a giggle over this pairing - Dragon Jack Sparrow has an affair with an Entomologist and their love child will become a literal horse.)
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@counterklock

Hey, if you still need my sand/umber boy you can have him for breeding. :)
He is ready in 6 days I think!
@counterklock

Hey, if you still need my sand/umber boy you can have him for breeding. :)
He is ready in 6 days I think!
gNtNgvw.png
@counterklock I'm good to send to you or Zeco, don't gotta pay me anything but I would just like a reject baby for funsies :P also that's an amazing pairing I didn't even realize hehe
but yeah I'm game for either, just up to know what Zeco's good for now :J
@counterklock I'm good to send to you or Zeco, don't gotta pay me anything but I would just like a reject baby for funsies :P also that's an amazing pairing I didn't even realize hehe
but yeah I'm game for either, just up to know what Zeco's good for now :J
Hallo!!
1vAtYxM.pngn4H37dx.png
73KZUCP.png
8GgdVkW.png
r8v91MH.png
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .
LGvol4P.png
TWSJTng.png
@SourDoughDraws @counterklock I'm good with doing the nesting since we all seem to be in agreement. I will send Sour's dragon and a reject hatchie to them and the target dragon to counter. Sour, please send your pearlie over the day before he's rtb. I hatch and lay a nest a day each morning and I am almost certainly going to forget on the day he's rtb unless he's sent in advance.
@SourDoughDraws @counterklock I'm good with doing the nesting since we all seem to be in agreement. I will send Sour's dragon and a reject hatchie to them and the target dragon to counter. Sour, please send your pearlie over the day before he's rtb. I hatch and lay a nest a day each morning and I am almost certainly going to forget on the day he's rtb unless he's sent in advance.
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000

Will do :P I'll set myself a reminder for the 26th
@Zeco5000

Will do :P I'll set myself a reminder for the 26th
Hallo!!
1vAtYxM.pngn4H37dx.png
73KZUCP.png
8GgdVkW.png
r8v91MH.png
LGvol4P.png
TWSJTng.png
@counterklock

just noticed that i was pinged, i would be more than willing to send over the dragon!
don't have to pay anything for her, either.
@counterklock

just noticed that i was pinged, i would be more than willing to send over the dragon!
don't have to pay anything for her, either.
1 2 3 4