Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [PLAGUEDOM] Aberrations & Mutations PB!
1 2 3 4
@Median You cancelled my PAs that were sent before rollover. Any particular reason? Dragons for reference: [img]https://i.imgur.com/2TajRUf.png[/img]
@Median

You cancelled my PAs that were sent before rollover. Any particular reason?

Dragons for reference:

2TajRUf.png
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 I have no insight on what's happened but I can honor yesterday's bonuses if you're still wanting to yeet :)
@Lara8 I have no insight on what's happened but I can honor yesterday's bonuses if you're still wanting to yeet :)
@Frankie

I could use them out from underfoot, thanks! Don't worry about the bonuses though, I just set them for base price. Just wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with the original listings.
@Frankie

I could use them out from underfoot, thanks! Don't worry about the bonuses though, I just set them for base price. Just wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with the original listings.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 Each one would have qualified for a bonus before Rollover. Unfortunately I wasn't available to get them when their bonuses were in effect, due to as @SimFeetUnder correct guessed I had crashed and the sheet did not accurately reflect that.

With the Bank's permission, I will honor those bonuses.
@Ranmaru @Instar @Budsturga
@Lara8 Each one would have qualified for a bonus before Rollover. Unfortunately I wasn't available to get them when their bonuses were in effect, due to as @SimFeetUnder correct guessed I had crashed and the sheet did not accurately reflect that.

With the Bank's permission, I will honor those bonuses.
@Ranmaru @Instar @Budsturga
@Median

Again, no worries, I just wanted to know I was sending things correctly for next time.
@Median

Again, no worries, I just wanted to know I was sending things correctly for next time.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Median Hello! You should be okay to honor the bonuses. ^^
@Median Hello! You should be okay to honor the bonuses. ^^

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@Lara8 Approval got. Send em on back ^-^
@Lara8 Approval got. Send em on back ^-^
@Median I grabbed them last night, all good <3
@Median I grabbed them last night, all good <3
@Median

Yes, all sorted out, but thank you again!
@Median

Yes, all sorted out, but thank you again!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@BabyClown

I accidently sent a dragon that was still level 1! If possible could you sent it back through PA for the 10750t. I'm so sorry. I completely missed it. >.<

Edit: The dragon is Cett (#71316098)
@BabyClown

I accidently sent a dragon that was still level 1! If possible could you sent it back through PA for the 10750t. I'm so sorry. I completely missed it. >.<

Edit: The dragon is Cett (#71316098)
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
1 2 3 4