Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Nest Network 3.4
1 2 ... 4740 4741 4742 4743 4744 ... 4862 4863
@Dr3m1ly

I can do the fodder nest!
@Dr3m1ly

I can do the fodder nest!
Icarus qiTymVx.png
[b]EDIT: ALL FOUND! THANK YOU!! :D[/b] [emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1] Looking for a few nests. These pairs are flexible; element options are listed next to each pair. Thanks for your help! ^_^ [emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1] [s]TiaDalma and Leviathan[/s] - FOUND! Thank you, BlossomALTG! [emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1] [s]Camille and Cheesecake[/s] - FOUND! Thank you, Dezzle! [emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1] [s]Melville and Meriel[/s] - FOUND! Thank you, Revakyol! [emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1] [s]Katsu and Paradise[/s] - FOUND! Thank you, Dezzle! [emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1] [s]Kyrie and Rhys[/s] - FOUND! Thank you, Jeevas! [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1] [s]Latattya and Venusaur[/s] - FOUND! Thank you, windwheelaster! [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1] [s]Spectaculo and Zigzag[/s] - FOUND! Thank you, windwheelaster! [emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1] [s]Lina and Finley[/s] - FOUND! Thank you, LumosTheLight! ------- [size=1] [emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1] Pings snipped; all found! Thank you, everyone!!! [/size]
EDIT: ALL FOUND! THANK YOU!! :D

Looking for a few nests. These pairs are flexible; element options are listed next to each pair. Thanks for your help! ^_^

TiaDalma and Leviathan - FOUND! Thank you, BlossomALTG!

Camille and Cheesecake - FOUND! Thank you, Dezzle!

Melville and Meriel - FOUND! Thank you, Revakyol!

Katsu and Paradise - FOUND! Thank you, Dezzle!

Kyrie and Rhys - FOUND! Thank you, Jeevas!

Latattya and Venusaur - FOUND! Thank you, windwheelaster!

Spectaculo and Zigzag - FOUND! Thank you, windwheelaster!

Lina and Finley - FOUND! Thank you, LumosTheLight!

Pings snipped; all found! Thank you, everyone!!!
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
@rubeusbeaky

I can host an ice nest for ya
@rubeusbeaky

I can host an ice nest for ya
Ice-Network.png AXB1Vi1.png
@Revakyol - Thank you! :D Melville and Meriel incoming!
@Revakyol - Thank you! :D Melville and Meriel incoming!
@rubeusbeaky I can take a light nest for you!
@rubeusbeaky I can take a light nest for you!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
I can take two wind nests today and if your still seeking tomorrow I'll have another one open then.
I can take two wind nests today and if your still seeking tomorrow I'll have another one open then.
@Jeevas @windwheelaster - Thank you and thank you!! :D Pairs flying your way!
@Jeevas @windwheelaster - Thank you and thank you!! :D Pairs flying your way!
@rubeusbeaky

I have a wind nest open!
@rubeusbeaky

I have a wind nest open!
RXTQr8J.pngdjbgkfY.pngq2t7XrS.png
5upPNlj.pngQI9mcoJ.pngXxoaIcy.png
2YWIP1m.png3R6n13q.pngB8Nsryu.png
@BlossomALTG - Thank you! :D That's all my Wind nests covered, thank you thank you! TiaDalma and Leviathan headed your way.
@BlossomALTG - Thank you! :D That's all my Wind nests covered, thank you thank you! TiaDalma and Leviathan headed your way.
LF: 4 earth nests if possible ^^ tips + food will be sent!

@gutshot @endgames @palarian @turmoil @tazmir @hawketh @cantertothewinds @gaymore15 @toasterontop @torrie @usoris @lapse @cervius @shadowrising @cognitive @taakovitz @bibimbap @sabyrin @umbers @sinnabelle @kunikida @glimble @printipin @rilla @x3x @hasufel @nikkits @gravitaxis @lednik @noel1 @thanksmeg @queennewt @gba @noxistyre @ofmontreal @aristene @tealshark @limgrave @mimyk @zuna @burntleafytoast @gig @threshershark @dodecahedron @shadybug @1r0nx @seungmeong @sh4rk @ausform @jonie @rattification @waryfalcon @webcore @wishbonewarren @fatalredemption @eondru @hauntedgemstones @karabee @tipa @starwolfishere @blackjay @osteoh
LF: 4 earth nests if possible ^^ tips + food will be sent!

@gutshot @endgames @palarian @turmoil @tazmir @hawketh @cantertothewinds @gaymore15 @toasterontop @torrie @usoris @lapse @cervius @shadowrising @cognitive @taakovitz @bibimbap @sabyrin @umbers @sinnabelle @kunikida @glimble @printipin @rilla @x3x @hasufel @nikkits @gravitaxis @lednik @noel1 @thanksmeg @queennewt @gba @noxistyre @ofmontreal @aristene @tealshark @limgrave @mimyk @zuna @burntleafytoast @gig @threshershark @dodecahedron @shadybug @1r0nx @seungmeong @sh4rk @ausform @jonie @rattification @waryfalcon @webcore @wishbonewarren @fatalredemption @eondru @hauntedgemstones @karabee @tipa @starwolfishere @blackjay @osteoh
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
1 2 ... 4740 4741 4742 4743 4744 ... 4862 4863