Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Nest Network 3.4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 4685 4686
[quote name="floralb0t" date="2022-01-06 16:17:23" ] KEHSFLKJH //sigh TuT thank you @Accal1a I'll fix that right away [/quote] No problem! I know setting up something like this is hardwork and there will always be one thing that's been missed, and I love it when people point it out so I can fix it, so I thought I'd better do that ASAP. I'm all signed up and ready to go for 3.4!
floralb0t wrote on 2022-01-06 16:17:23:
KEHSFLKJH //sigh TuT
thank you @Accal1a I'll fix that right away

No problem! I know setting up something like this is hardwork and there will always be one thing that's been missed, and I love it when people point it out so I can fix it, so I thought I'd better do that ASAP.

I'm all signed up and ready to go for 3.4!
20.png Panromantic.png
tyEuRXe.png
NN9NPXA.png
rUoKR6y.png
Autistic.png
YMPbu9R.png
TWUOxzI.png
176 nests hosted and counting...
The mixup with the quicklinks should now be fixed, if anyone else spots an incorrect link, please let me know with a ping or a dm!
The mixup with the quicklinks should now be fixed, if anyone else spots an incorrect link, please let me know with a ping or a dm!
bUUy115.png

| Floral | They/Them | FR+1 |

Nightwatch Caravan

qiTymVx.png M
O
D
mm new thread smell -- excited for another year of tossing various dragons all around the globe just for that perfect eye colour!
mm new thread smell -- excited for another year of tossing various dragons all around the globe just for that perfect eye colour!
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
@Blackstar1981 Hi! Could you please check to see if the tracking system is available to you now? :)
@Blackstar1981 Hi! Could you please check to see if the tracking system is available to you now? :)
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
@Deeproar
Yep, Thank you!
@Deeproar
Yep, Thank you!
gTTW2gA.png
LEpJMnn.png
N16btBO.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
0XHtpWy.png
Bb9XFYa.png
JrZGMGx.png
JHqnR5C.png
oqjWYKt.png
zgOwl.gif1H7Hx.gifxFcSW.gif t2So98B.png
[s][size=2] @9th @napstabl00k @nightmarejudge @emotionaltree @silverinky @plagueheart @littleguy [/size] In need of [b]1 Plague[/b][emoji=plague rune size=1] nest! Will provide food and tip!~[/s] **Edit Found Thank You!~
@9th @napstabl00k @nightmarejudge @emotionaltree @silverinky @plagueheart @littleguy

In need of 1 Plague nest!
Will provide food and tip!~

**Edit Found Thank You!~
mi9zDxC.png
@floralb0t @Deeproar @StanzaScale @GayScreeching @MidnightSun12 Hey I noticed the edges of the eggs in the single egg banners look a little torn up, I was wondering if you guys wanted me to make some that are more complete around the edges? I don't know if you would want to since everyone is already linking to the ones listed, but I whipped up some examples of what I mean: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/NjND65p6/Light-Network.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/rmGt9HMB/Arcane-Network.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/ZKxVqfND/Earth-Network.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/q7zLj459/Ice-Network.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/tT6zGDyk/Plague-Network.png[/img] Let me know if you want me to make the others!
@floralb0t @Deeproar @StanzaScale @GayScreeching @MidnightSun12

Hey I noticed the edges of the eggs in the single egg banners look a little torn up, I was wondering if you guys wanted me to make some that are more complete around the edges? I don't know if you would want to since everyone is already linking to the ones listed, but I whipped up some examples of what I mean:

Light-Network.pngArcane-Network.png

Earth-Network.png Ice-Network.png

Plague-Network.png

Let me know if you want me to make the others!
Small-Ad-Text-Only.pngBadge.png- Light-Network-Gold-Shadow.png
@Tenuit
If you would like to remake these, by all means go ahead! Like everything else about the network, it's all community made.

if you do a straight 1 to 1, I would update the display links to any new ones you wish to make and add you to the credits. If you wanted to do something new entirely I would just add those separately to the graphics post, and again, add you to the credits.
@Tenuit
If you would like to remake these, by all means go ahead! Like everything else about the network, it's all community made.

if you do a straight 1 to 1, I would update the display links to any new ones you wish to make and add you to the credits. If you wanted to do something new entirely I would just add those separately to the graphics post, and again, add you to the credits.
bUUy115.png

| Floral | They/Them | FR+1 |

Nightwatch Caravan

qiTymVx.png M
O
D
[size=1]@anduil @thevoidqueen @lednik @shadowrising @tinble @lobbyns @silentraven23 @sparkledeer @fistfulofdragons @deeproar @jotarocujoh @dragonrule @luciferase @waveswept @accal1a @quackles @dathomir @lunaragk @willowspot125 @airbuddy @bxy26 @9th @napstabl00k @nightmarejudge @emotionaltree @silverinky @plagueheart @littleguy[/size] Hello, nest network!! Today I am in need of [s]1 water[/s] [b]1 plague[/b] [emoji=plague rune size=1] and [s]1 lightning[/s] nest! Tip will be included ^^
@anduil @thevoidqueen @lednik @shadowrising @tinble @lobbyns @silentraven23 @sparkledeer @fistfulofdragons

@deeproar @jotarocujoh @dragonrule @luciferase @waveswept @accal1a @quackles @dathomir @lunaragk @willowspot125 @airbuddy @bxy26

@9th @napstabl00k @nightmarejudge @emotionaltree @silverinky @plagueheart @littleguy

Hello, nest network!!

Today I am in need of 1 water 1 plague and 1 lightning nest! Tip will be included ^^
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@aetherstorm

I can host Lightning!
@aetherstorm

I can host Lightning!
14756ff172d27164427833e073bee6e0e8bdaef0.png1255e5244d46d5a72dace96412f45d2cbd992315.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 4685 4686