Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Closed
[s]I am looking for this dragon: [LIST] [s][*]Soil / Hickory / Umber Earth element G1 male dragon. [*]The dragon must be a male of the Earth element, and a G1. [*]The primary and secondary also must be soil and hickory. [*]The tertiary should be umber, but black, obsidian, or oilslick is acceptable. [*]Unbred is preferable (I will have to check offspring names if bred)[/s] [/LIST] [center][s][b]I will pay any price for this dragon.[/b] This is one of my dream dragons and I have wanted him for a while now! Only 1 G1 has ever been born matching these parameters If you find this thread and own such a dragon, Please send me a PM or crossroads (preferably a PM however) Even if you find this thread several years from now, if the text isn't striked through [i]I am still searching for this dragon[/s][/i] [/s] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=19&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=8&winggene=11&wings=88&auth=f1ad1f06efa809615b166045992cdf6d2cee5295&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
I am looking for this dragon:

[*]Soil / Hickory / Umber Earth element G1 male dragon.
[*]The dragon must be a male of the Earth element, and a G1.
[*]The primary and secondary also must be soil and hickory.
[*]The tertiary should be umber, but black, obsidian, or oilslick is acceptable.
[*]Unbred is preferable (I will have to check offspring names if bred)

I will pay any price for this dragon.

This is one of my dream dragons and I have wanted him for a while now!
Only 1 G1 has ever been born matching these parameters

If you find this thread and own such a dragon, Please send me a PM or crossroads (preferably a PM however) Even if you find this thread several years from now, if the text isn't striked through I am still searching for this dragon

dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=19&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=8&winggene=11&wings=88&auth=f1ad1f06efa809615b166045992cdf6d2cee5295&dummyext=prev.png
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project