Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF specific dragon/color combo
1 2 3
I am looking for either a pair of dragons that can breed me the following color combo I desire or the specific dragon itself. I am ok with adding the genes myself if need be. Since I am looking for an imperial the breed would probably have to be an imperial or an imperial x coatl/wildclaw pair where imps are the most common offspring. Here is what I am looking for as the end result specifically: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=9&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=73&winggene=10&wings=10&auth=7e223c71e13d18c321a982d73ba67065879a43be&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Breed: Imperial ? | ?: Female Primary Gene: Piebald Primary Color: Cantaloupe (sunset would also be fine but cantaloupe is preferred) Secondary Gene: Paint Secondary Color: Obsidian or Eldritch (I would settle on black, but the others are preferred) Tertiary Gene: Koi Tertiary Color: Robin (needs to be this color) Element: Ice Eye Type: Glowing (this is less important, I can add that after) Eye type is not important in the breeding, but bonus if it shows up as glowing. Since I have ran a basic search for any dragon for sale within certain color ranges with no such luck, I assume this will probably be difficult. My current saved search is the following: Breed: none Genes: none Primary: sunshine <---> orange Secondary: oilslick <---> midnight Tertiary: caribbean <---> turquoise Any help would be greatly appreciated <3
I am looking for either a pair of dragons that can breed me the following color combo I desire or the specific dragon itself. I am ok with adding the genes myself if need be. Since I am looking for an imperial the breed would probably have to be an imperial or an imperial x coatl/wildclaw pair where imps are the most common offspring.

Here is what I am looking for as the end result specifically:

dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=9&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=73&winggene=10&wings=10&auth=7e223c71e13d18c321a982d73ba67065879a43be&dummyext=prev.png

Breed: Imperial
? | ?: Female
Primary Gene: Piebald
Primary Color: Cantaloupe (sunset would also be fine but cantaloupe is preferred)
Secondary Gene: Paint
Secondary Color: Obsidian or Eldritch (I would settle on black, but the others are preferred)
Tertiary Gene: Koi
Tertiary Color: Robin (needs to be this color)
Element: Ice
Eye Type: Glowing (this is less important, I can add that after)

Eye type is not important in the breeding, but bonus if it shows up as glowing.
Since I have ran a basic search for any dragon for sale within certain color ranges with no such luck, I assume this will probably be difficult.

My current saved search is the following:
Breed: none
Genes: none
Primary: sunshine <---> orange
Secondary: oilslick <---> midnight
Tertiary: caribbean <---> turquoise

Any help would be greatly appreciated <3
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18
I don't have it but I did look for a dragon with that combo and it seems that there were only ever three in existence and they are all exalted, even if you did have one it would be extremely hard to get it to be imperial since imp scrolls are extremely rare and expensive so you'll have to try and breed her instead!
@MikayD18
I don't have it but I did look for a dragon with that combo and it seems that there were only ever three in existence and they are all exalted, even if you did have one it would be extremely hard to get it to be imperial since imp scrolls are extremely rare and expensive so you'll have to try and breed her instead!
77398632p.pngavatar-border-sides.png

Je m'appelle Mal!

I love cats and I own 3 of them
I'm currently trying to learn French & Korean
I'm a book lover
Small-banner-25x80.png
She/Her
ENTP
PST
Small-banner-25x80.png

Untitled328_20210204164625.png
@WhiteGold

Yeah I figured I would have to breed for her. The only other breed that would work would be pearlcatcher but I really prefer imperial. I also looked up the color combo I desire and theres not a single dragon that exists with those exact colors. Its sad, I really want this dragon lol. Luckily X obsidian robin is common so maybe Ill be better off than I thought.
@WhiteGold

Yeah I figured I would have to breed for her. The only other breed that would work would be pearlcatcher but I really prefer imperial. I also looked up the color combo I desire and theres not a single dragon that exists with those exact colors. Its sad, I really want this dragon lol. Luckily X obsidian robin is common so maybe Ill be better off than I thought.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
If I were you, I would contact the player who has this guy and see if they will sell, loan or breed him for you: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71859120][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/718592/71859120_350.png[/img][/url] If they agree, then I would contact the players that own these dragons, and see if they will allow you buy, borrow, or breed them with the dragon above: You've got about a 50/50 for Imp or Noc, but the colors are pretty close in all 3 ranges. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70909968][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/709100/70909968_350.png[/img][/url] This Coatl's tert won't get you to Robin, but you can use the offspring for the project later. On the upside, you're almost guaranteed to get Imps. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50977004][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/509771/50977004_350.png[/img][/url] Hope this helps; good luck on your project!
If I were you, I would contact the player who has this guy and see if they will sell, loan or breed him for you:
71859120_350.png

If they agree, then I would contact the players that own these dragons, and see if they will allow you buy, borrow, or breed them with the dragon above:
You've got about a 50/50 for Imp or Noc, but the colors are pretty close in all 3 ranges.
70909968_350.png

This Coatl's tert won't get you to Robin, but you can use the offspring for the project later. On the upside, you're almost guaranteed to get Imps.

50977004_350.png

Hope this helps; good luck on your project!
ppOvqXN.pngQFMsHc3.pngplcdOeH.pngzalqKYi.png
@Acencia

Thanks for the info! I will contact them!
@Acencia

Thanks for the info! I will contact them!
Oh NO, the first dragon was exalted *cry*
Oh NO, the first dragon was exalted *cry*
Bumping, back to square one...
Bumping, back to square one...
If you don't mind waiting on it for a little bit, I would recommend the Dragonwish Foundation! I've had three dragons done through them, and sometimes the ones with rarer combos are hard to come by so it takes time, but they will keep at it until they get your dragon.
If you don't mind waiting on it for a little bit, I would recommend the Dragonwish Foundation! I've had three dragons done through them, and sometimes the ones with rarer combos are hard to come by so it takes time, but they will keep at it until they get your dragon.
@bumperstew
I totally forgot about that, thank you!

Basically my only option now is to ask around if people would allow me to breed dragons for a bit I did find two by dragon search (female imp & male noc) that would likely give me the combo Im searching for but after some time. Both of these dragons I found are in their owners hibernation dens so I might just ask as its the only way to find out.
@bumperstew
I totally forgot about that, thank you!

Basically my only option now is to ask around if people would allow me to breed dragons for a bit I did find two by dragon search (female imp & male noc) that would likely give me the combo Im searching for but after some time. Both of these dragons I found are in their owners hibernation dens so I might just ask as its the only way to find out.
Oh man, I i am so close to this! She is Carrot-Oilslick-Cyan. Too bad cyan is an awful koi combo. If I had some other dragon that could help meet those colors! I will keep my eyes out. [morphology=2037847] ETA: found this guy in the auction house [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71059688][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/710597/71059688_350.png[/img][/url] If i can buy it for gems, I'll try to start breeding those colors with Rakda as soon as her wait time is up!
Oh man, I i am so close to this! She is Carrot-Oilslick-Cyan. Too bad cyan is an awful koi combo. If I had some other dragon that could help meet those colors! I will keep my eyes out.

Not Found

ETA: found this guy in the auction house
71059688_350.png
If i can buy it for gems, I'll try to start breeding those colors with Rakda as soon as her wait time is up!
DWF scouting tab
1 2 3