Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | paused
Breeding project! Searching for 2 females with colours as above. Happy to go on pinglists, no rush. :)

Blue Range - FEMALE
Breed: Imperial only
Primary: Cream, Antique, White, Moon only
Secondary: ideally Sapphire to Cobalt, may extend down to green ranges
Tertiary: Flaxen through to Metals
Genes: rare primary and secondary genes only, limited or rare tertiary okay
Eyes: any

Green Range - FEMALE
Breed: Skydancer, Imperial, Nocturne, Coatl or Wildclaw. Potentially Pearlcatcher or Spiral.
Primary: Antique or White only
Secondary: Abyss through Jade (aiming for a teal or light mint green).
Genes: butterfly preferred! Rare primary and secondary genes only, limited or rare tertiary okay

Pinglists and watching for my reference
Akali and Saadia from Skitties - DMed
Breed: Skydancer
Colours: Moon-White / Eggplant-Mint / Gold
Genes: Iridescent / Shimmer / Crackle-Gembond
Delight and Dilwyn from desmodium - DMed
Breed: PC + Skydancer
Colours: Maize-Moon / Blue-Seafoam / Banana-Gold
Genes: Wasp+Iridescent / Bee+Shimmer / Stained+Opal
2 pairs from PearlDancer
1. Moonchaser and Galadriel
Colours: White-Ice / Sapphire-Ultramarine / Sunshine-Buttercup
Genes: Crystal+Iridescent / Shimmer+Bee / Glimmer+Runes
2. Dargwen and Moonspirit
Breed: Imperial 100%
Colours: White-Ice / Cerulean-Sapphire/ Banana-Buttercup
Genes: Crystal / Facet+Shimmer/ Runes+Glimmer

Sawaijian and Saimiarra from Thunderwalker
White Iridescent / Sky-Leaf Shimmer / Lemon-Gold Circuit+Gembond
Breeding project! Searching for 2 females with colours as above. Happy to go on pinglists, no rush. :)

Blue Range - FEMALE
Breed: Imperial only
Primary: Cream, Antique, White, Moon only
Secondary: ideally Sapphire to Cobalt, may extend down to green ranges
Genes: rare primary and secondary genes only, limited or rare tertiary okay

Green Range - FEMALE
Breed: Skydancer, Imperial, Nocturne, Coatl or Wildclaw. Potentially Pearlcatcher or Spiral.
Primary: Antique or White only
Secondary: Abyss through Jade (aiming for a teal or light mint green).
Genes: butterfly preferred! Rare primary and secondary genes only, limited or rare tertiary okay

Pinglists and watching for my reference
Akali and Saadia from Skitties - DMed
Breed: Skydancer
Colours: Moon-White / Eggplant-Mint / Gold
Genes: Iridescent / Shimmer / Crackle-Gembond
Delight and Dilwyn from desmodium - DMed
Colours: Maize-Moon / Blue-Seafoam / Banana-Gold
Genes: Wasp+Iridescent / Bee+Shimmer / Stained+Opal
2 pairs from PearlDancer
1. Moonchaser and Galadriel
Colours: White-Ice / Sapphire-Ultramarine / Sunshine-Buttercup
Genes: Crystal+Iridescent / Shimmer+Bee / Glimmer+Runes
2. Dargwen and Moonspirit
Breed: Imperial 100%
Colours: White-Ice / Cerulean-Sapphire/ Banana-Buttercup
Genes: Crystal / Facet+Shimmer/ Runes+Glimmer

Sawaijian and Saimiarra from Thunderwalker
White Iridescent / Sky-Leaf Shimmer / Lemon-Gold Circuit+Gembond
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
@Itarille As chance would have it, I've been working on breeding dragons with very similar colours, and one of the extras I grabbed for genetic material won't be needed for the project! No fancy genes, but she is an imp, so if you want to try breeding for the dream colours, I'll send her your way. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70228470][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702285/70228470_350.png[/img][/url]
@Itarille As chance would have it, I've been working on breeding dragons with very similar colours, and one of the extras I grabbed for genetic material won't be needed for the project! No fancy genes, but she is an imp, so if you want to try breeding for the dream colours, I'll send her your way.

70228470_350.png
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
@Xaotician Thanks for your reply! Her colours are great but she has common genes and it would be unlikely to get limited genes. But thanks so much for thinking of me :)
@Xaotician Thanks for your reply! Her colours are great but she has common genes and it would be unlikely to get limited genes. But thanks so much for thinking of me :)
HjJ85za.png
Updated criteria - now trying to breed for the dragons instead
Updated criteria - now trying to breed for the dragons instead
HjJ85za.png
@Itarille I have a pair of nocs that could give something in the range of the 2nd girl (maybe could be used as breeding material for the first one?) They are a white / coal-olive / ivory-banana pair with gem genes. The secondary range is huge though, and their recent hatch did not have a derg in the right range. Though if you are interested, I could nest them again when they are ready in like 25 days (if you haven't found another suitable derg by then of course) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9027210][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/90273/9027210_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54493061][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/544931/54493061_350.png[/img][/url]
@Itarille

I have a pair of nocs that could give something in the range of the 2nd girl (maybe could be used as breeding material for the first one?)

They are a white / coal-olive / ivory-banana pair with gem genes. The secondary range is huge though, and their recent hatch did not have a derg in the right range. Though if you are interested, I could nest them again when they are ready in like 25 days (if you haven't found another suitable derg by then of course)

9027210_350.png
54493061_350.png
vTbxVkh.png
@whitesheepy Hey thank you for replying! I would be interested for sure. I'm not in a huge rush so it doesn't bother me that they're a while away from nesting.
@whitesheepy Hey thank you for replying! I would be interested for sure. I'm not in a huge rush so it doesn't bother me that they're a while away from nesting.
HjJ85za.png
@Itarille

Sure thing! If they hatch out dragons that fit I'll let you know!
@Itarille

Sure thing! If they hatch out dragons that fit I'll let you know!
vTbxVkh.png
@Itarille I have this pair that could produce a female that fits both of your criterias. Their next nest hatches in 3 days, I could give you a ping if there's anything suitable
226ae5b51cc08078ad64cdfc67a4c97e771199c7.png

The Travelers

@Itarille I have this pair that could produce a female that fits both of your criterias. Their next nest hatches in 3 days, I could give you a ping if there's anything suitable
226ae5b51cc08078ad64cdfc67a4c97e771199c7.png

The Travelers

@LumosTheLight I would love a ping! thank you! fingers crossed for that gold tertiary :)
@LumosTheLight I would love a ping! thank you! fingers crossed for that gold tertiary :)
HjJ85za.png