Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Seeking: Descendants of my Old Dragons
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
Is there truly no way to recover your old lair? I'm not familiar with the aforementioned ban wave but I'm assuming the devs wouldn't be able to do much about it? [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1]
Is there truly no way to recover your old lair? I'm not familiar with the aforementioned ban wave but I'm assuming the devs wouldn't be able to do much about it?
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
I'm not looking to sell Quill, but I wish op luck on finding the dragons they're looking for!
I'm not looking to sell Quill, but I wish op luck on finding the dragons they're looking for!
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
@Orcalot
I could be wrong about this? So take it with a grain of salt.
But since my ban actually was based in truth, immature as I physically and mentally may have been at the time, it is not necessarily that they CAN not return my account to me ((even, perhaps, with all items not already attached to dragons removed entirely as well as any residual treasure and/or gems)) but it is that they WILL not be according to the rules that be here on FlightRising.
I’m much older, now, and honestly I’ve really grown to come to terms with it and accept it as something that cannot AND will not be changed. “It is what it is,” as they say, and it feels a lot better to rejoice in the successes of my old dragons, even in their many-years-frozen state as they are and forevermore shall be, than to dwell on the grief of their loss for the rest of my life.
This is, after all, a game.
I broke the rules, so I faced the consequences.
It didn’t have to be a life sentence, though, and I see that now after many years of reading and re-reading the rules as they’ve grown and updated with the site over time.
The consequence was that I will never directly interact with my dragons or anything about them or the account they are on ever again. Not to never return to FR.

If I am following all of the rules that be, I think I am free to the chance at a fresh start. So I’m back, and I’m going to do my best to show the admin team that I’ve grown and changed and that I’m ready to restart my journey the RIGHT way this time.
@Orcalot
I could be wrong about this? So take it with a grain of salt.
But since my ban actually was based in truth, immature as I physically and mentally may have been at the time, it is not necessarily that they CAN not return my account to me ((even, perhaps, with all items not already attached to dragons removed entirely as well as any residual treasure and/or gems)) but it is that they WILL not be according to the rules that be here on FlightRising.
I’m much older, now, and honestly I’ve really grown to come to terms with it and accept it as something that cannot AND will not be changed. “It is what it is,” as they say, and it feels a lot better to rejoice in the successes of my old dragons, even in their many-years-frozen state as they are and forevermore shall be, than to dwell on the grief of their loss for the rest of my life.
This is, after all, a game.
I broke the rules, so I faced the consequences.
It didn’t have to be a life sentence, though, and I see that now after many years of reading and re-reading the rules as they’ve grown and updated with the site over time.
The consequence was that I will never directly interact with my dragons or anything about them or the account they are on ever again. Not to never return to FR.

If I am following all of the rules that be, I think I am free to the chance at a fresh start. So I’m back, and I’m going to do my best to show the admin team that I’ve grown and changed and that I’m ready to restart my journey the RIGHT way this time.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
It's nice seeing the offspring of one of my dragons. :-)
It's nice seeing the offspring of one of my dragons. :-)
@Seacht

Ahh, I see! That's a very nice way to look at it. Better to revel in the fact that your progens have so many loved active descendants, right? ^^ I may have to pick up a kiddo from the thread here tbh! I love lineage driven things like this a lot, though I don't often get to participate in many because I'm usually short on lair space ahah
@Seacht

Ahh, I see! That's a very nice way to look at it. Better to revel in the fact that your progens have so many loved active descendants, right? ^^ I may have to pick up a kiddo from the thread here tbh! I love lineage driven things like this a lot, though I don't often get to participate in many because I'm usually short on lair space ahah
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
[quote name="hatesprit" date="2021-08-02 15:27:46" ] @sraben (oh hi again!) has this unnamed gaoler [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63531356][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635314/63531356_350.png[/img][/url] edit: i take it back, two of them [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63531355][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635314/63531355_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] @hatesprit Well hello. Of course, I can toss either or both of these gaolers at @Seacht (do I grammatically need to type 'at' when we use the ampersat there as part of the ping protocol? Now I'm reading it as "at at Seacht" huh. Can not unsee.) If they would like.
hatesprit wrote on 2021-08-02 15:27:46:
@sraben (oh hi again!) has this unnamed gaoler

63531356_350.png

edit: i take it back, two of them

63531355_350.png
@hatesprit Well hello. Of course, I can toss either or both of these gaolers at @Seacht (do I grammatically need to type 'at' when we use the ampersat there as part of the ping protocol? Now I'm reading it as "at at Seacht" huh. Can not unsee.) If they would like.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
Hello! I was a pinged person, I'll happily breed a baby from Lavender for you to have! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70201671

I have a nest that will be cleared up for use at rollover, and I'll let you know when the eggs have hatched!
Hello! I was a pinged person, I'll happily breed a baby from Lavender for you to have! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70201671

I have a nest that will be cleared up for use at rollover, and I'll let you know when the eggs have hatched!
Y’all are all making me so emotional, my irl friends don’t even know what to do with me screeching about “ALL OF THESE STRANGERS ARE HELPING ME GET THE DRAGON FAMILY BACK TOGETHER OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF THEIR HEARTSSSS” I’m a sentimental mess.
I can’t say enough that I’ll take ANYTHING you give me with no preferences beyond being related to my dragons.

I’m working on tracking down all of the art that people drew for me way back, as well, to re-display what I can on my current account so that people can see the work they put in like they deserve ^^ ((I’m also having to relearn BBCode, as Neopets has me back on my HTML life again in the interim))
Y’all are all making me so emotional, my irl friends don’t even know what to do with me screeching about “ALL OF THESE STRANGERS ARE HELPING ME GET THE DRAGON FAMILY BACK TOGETHER OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF THEIR HEARTSSSS” I’m a sentimental mess.
I can’t say enough that I’ll take ANYTHING you give me with no preferences beyond being related to my dragons.

I’m working on tracking down all of the art that people drew for me way back, as well, to re-display what I can on my current account so that people can see the work they put in like they deserve ^^ ((I’m also having to relearn BBCode, as Neopets has me back on my HTML life again in the interim))
@Seacht
I can breed her with her mate and let you have the hatchling(s) but I'm not willing to let her go (it took me a while to find both her and her mate)
@Seacht
I can breed her with her mate and let you have the hatchling(s) but I'm not willing to let her go (it took me a while to find both her and her mate)
Jqlkxca.png
@nightwolf95
Totally fine! No demands or expectations here!! I’m glad that you’re happy with your dragons :)
@nightwolf95
Totally fine! No demands or expectations here!! I’m glad that you’re happy with your dragons :)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34