@Solarae
Can I send you 26 level 10's?
@Solarae
Can I send you 26 level 10's?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan Yup! Go ahead! and thank you [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Raan Yup! Go ahead! and thank you
@Solarae you okay with getting 7 level7s for gems?
@Solarae you okay with getting 7 level7s for gems?
@actuallychaotic yup I'm ready!
@actuallychaotic yup I'm ready!
@Solarae, @Celestriakle, @rainbowometal

I have eleven level-6 dragons, all with todays bonuses; they're for sale here - I'm willing to take the hit on the 10% market tax thingy. :)

(I'm only posting here, not anywhere else; I'm just terrible at math?)
@Solarae, @Celestriakle, @rainbowometal

I have eleven level-6 dragons, all with todays bonuses; they're for sale here - I'm willing to take the hit on the 10% market tax thingy. :)

(I'm only posting here, not anywhere else; I'm just terrible at math?)
tumblr_otihfuy8hG1u80m1yo1_400.png
@loracarol
thank you!
@loracarol
thank you!
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
accepts random friend requests
skdnf
export.png
@loracarol I nabbed them all! thanks!
@loracarol I nabbed them all! thanks!
@betty @GothMarble
Thank you for sending dragons, however next time please refresh and recheck the spreadsheet before sending. I am currently marked as offline. Your fodder are all received and the rest will be exalted tomorrow. Please try not to repeat this again, thank you.
@betty @GothMarble
Thank you for sending dragons, however next time please refresh and recheck the spreadsheet before sending. I am currently marked as offline. Your fodder are all received and the rest will be exalted tomorrow. Please try not to repeat this again, thank you.
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
@lyricalmyxteries I'm sorry--in my experience, I've always seen the spreadsheets auto-update without needing to be refreshed, so I thought you were still online. I'll keep that in mind for next time, though. ^^;
@lyricalmyxteries I'm sorry--in my experience, I've always seen the spreadsheets auto-update without needing to be refreshed, so I thought you were still online. I'll keep that in mind for next time, though. ^^;
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
@lyricalmyxteries

sorry about that! the sheets have been updating automatically for me all week, maybe there were more people accessing it tonight or something and it threw off the syncing. i'll double check before sending tomorrow when there will be even more traffic :)
@lyricalmyxteries

sorry about that! the sheets have been updating automatically for me all week, maybe there were more people accessing it tonight or something and it threw off the syncing. i'll double check before sending tomorrow when there will be even more traffic :)
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37