Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Veilspun HUB] ♦ Beyond the Veil
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@DiamondScales53 Hey I'm working on a Rust/Rust/Caramel / Rust/Rust/Cinnamon pair if you all are still looking for those! I have the female she just needs a breed change & genes!
@DiamondScales53 Hey I'm working on a Rust/Rust/Caramel / Rust/Rust/Cinnamon pair if you all are still looking for those! I have the female she just needs a breed change & genes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AdNAlvs.gifCPMK3ES.gif kari . she/her

breeding pairs | Dg3u2u3.png
hatchery | sister
fr +2 | aquarius
@yuukari @Mystifying Yes we still need a Rust and Carmine pair! Have both of you joined the Discord yet?

@yuukari @Mystifying Yes we still need a Rust and Carmine pair! Have both of you joined the Discord yet?

YHnPA7D.png
@DiamondScales53 No not yet but I’ll do that right away!
@DiamondScales53 No not yet but I’ll do that right away!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AdNAlvs.gifCPMK3ES.gif kari . she/her

breeding pairs | Dg3u2u3.png
hatchery | sister
fr +2 | aquarius
If y'all are still accepting gem donations/doing donation tiers, I'd love to donate! Just wanna make sure it's still something y'all need. (Sorry for not pinging, but I didn't know who to ping/if you wanted to be pinged or not.)
If y'all are still accepting gem donations/doing donation tiers, I'd love to donate! Just wanna make sure it's still something y'all need. (Sorry for not pinging, but I didn't know who to ping/if you wanted to be pinged or not.)
P9aWhak.png
hh5n4WA.png
UBaiWUV.png
OxagJgG.png
Arcane-Network.png 0sgJnC5.png rYp8BR7.png
cQKdh4K.gif
@DiamondScales53
@calamityProphet is interested in donating !
@DiamondScales53
@calamityProphet is interested in donating !
PBPqdHJ.png fireanim3.gif
HATCHERY
HATCHERY HANGOUT
HH NEW YEARS RAFFLE
GEM CONVERSION
8SYVooE.png
@calamityProphet We're still accepting donations! Thank you for your interest ^^
@calamityProphet We're still accepting donations! Thank you for your interest ^^
YHnPA7D.png
@DiamondScales53 I have this boy in my active lair, anniversary hatchling (june 8)...he is Turquoise / Sky / Storm... (sadly the second colour is a bit more than just a bit off for your breeding projects...still i thought i also offer him here, he was a wegg and the first hatchling of that pair... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69874989][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698750/69874989_350.png[/img][/url] (i also offered him in a different thread, but first comes first serves, he is free)
@DiamondScales53

I have this boy in my active lair, anniversary hatchling (june 8)...he is Turquoise / Sky / Storm... (sadly the second colour is a bit more than just a bit off for your breeding projects...still i thought i also offer him here, he was a wegg and the first hatchling of that pair...

69874989_350.png

(i also offered him in a different thread, but first comes first serves, he is free)
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
@Granitore

Thanks for the offer, but I don't think he will work for our project. Good luck!
@Granitore

Thanks for the offer, but I don't think he will work for our project. Good luck!
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
^^ thanks. [emoji=gold star size=1]
^^ thanks.
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
@DiamondScales53 I'd love to donate some gems, would you prefer a CR or PM?
@DiamondScales53 I'd love to donate some gems, would you prefer a CR or PM?
P9aWhak.png
hh5n4WA.png
UBaiWUV.png
OxagJgG.png
Arcane-Network.png 0sgJnC5.png rYp8BR7.png
cQKdh4K.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21