TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Closed!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Send them on over!! :) Thanks
Send them on over!! :) Thanks
IF HubOOF Hub
Done!
Done!
[img][/img]AvBLnmn.png
@branwyne I messed up on the math. You can send them again... I will math correctly this time, I promise XD
@branwyne I messed up on the math. You can send them again... I will math correctly this time, I promise XD
IF HubOOF Hub
@SeaDuchess / @Piccalily0510

I have 3 dragons to send in, but I'm relatively new, and this is my first time sending stuff for a public buy, how do I do so?
@SeaDuchess / @Piccalily0510

I have 3 dragons to send in, but I'm relatively new, and this is my first time sending stuff for a public buy, how do I do so?
corgisinger.pngBk78Myp.png
You go to the Auction House, hit "sell," then choose "Private Auction." You type in my name (or SeaDuchess) and then you enter the amount that you are selling the dragon for. You repeat this process for each dragon. It goes pretty quickly once you get the hang of it! :)
You go to the Auction House, hit "sell," then choose "Private Auction." You type in my name (or SeaDuchess) and then you enter the amount that you are selling the dragon for. You repeat this process for each dragon. It goes pretty quickly once you get the hang of it! :)
IF HubOOF Hub
Got it, thanks!
Got it, thanks!
corgisinger.pngBk78Myp.png
[center][img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/l4pSWx5JvWjnOHYXu/giphy.gif[/img][/center] [center]Sick. Called off work. Low grade temp. Send me dragons.[/center]
giphy.gif
Sick. Called off work. Low grade temp. Send me dragons.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@Piccalily0510 ah sorry! I was just getting off work and just saw this I can resend EDIT - I set it up as a private auction for you. I must head to bed.
@Piccalily0510 ah sorry! I was just getting off work and just saw this I can resend EDIT - I set it up as a private auction for you. I must head to bed.
[img][/img]AvBLnmn.png
Oh perfect. Thank you so much @branwyne I'm still so sorry about that.
Oh perfect. Thank you so much @branwyne I'm still so sorry about that.
IF HubOOF Hub
@Competitor
Sending 48 (+2 from den when able) lv5s, no rush nabbing them ^^
@Competitor
Sending 48 (+2 from den when able) lv5s, no rush nabbing them ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11