Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Foa's Wishlist
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
@themasterplan47

Hmmm, I would be interested. Would you mind giving me an idea of what their story is?
@themasterplan47

Hmmm, I would be interested. Would you mind giving me an idea of what their story is?
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
@Foa
I went ahead and put their lore in their bios since I was gonna do it eventually anyways :p But very simply it's the backstory of how the Male was cursed to be eternally forgotten because he was so vain and selfish in his youth. And the backstory of the female and how she accidentally tampers with the minds of those around her when she experiences great emotion. Finding common ground from their similar curses of memory they comfort in each other and try to live a peaceful life despite their struggles.
@Foa
I went ahead and put their lore in their bios since I was gonna do it eventually anyways :p But very simply it's the backstory of how the Male was cursed to be eternally forgotten because he was so vain and selfish in his youth. And the backstory of the female and how she accidentally tampers with the minds of those around her when she experiences great emotion. Finding common ground from their similar curses of memory they comfort in each other and try to live a peaceful life despite their struggles.
y7z4RJK.png
@themasterplan47

Hey thank you so much for sharing the lore between these two. I really enjoyed the read. If you would be willing to breed them, I think that would be a very neat addition for my project. I would most likely breed change the offspring to a nocturne, but as long as you are OK with that, I think this would work out well.

Let me know what the price is and when you would want to setup the breeding.

Thanks!
@themasterplan47

Hey thank you so much for sharing the lore between these two. I really enjoyed the read. If you would be willing to breed them, I think that would be a very neat addition for my project. I would most likely breed change the offspring to a nocturne, but as long as you are OK with that, I think this would work out well.

Let me know what the price is and when you would want to setup the breeding.

Thanks!
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
@Foa

Sure thing, I have them on a plague nest right now, should be ready to hatch in a few days. I'll let you know if I get any boys! I'm glad you liked the lore, had that idea bouncing around my head for a while!

As far as price, I normal sell my hatchlings from organized breeding pairs for 25kt/g if that sounds fair to you. I absolutely don't mind at all if you want to breed change, helping with projects and seeing my dragons go to homes makes me happy enough as is!
@Foa

Sure thing, I have them on a plague nest right now, should be ready to hatch in a few days. I'll let you know if I get any boys! I'm glad you liked the lore, had that idea bouncing around my head for a while!

As far as price, I normal sell my hatchlings from organized breeding pairs for 25kt/g if that sounds fair to you. I absolutely don't mind at all if you want to breed change, helping with projects and seeing my dragons go to homes makes me happy enough as is!
y7z4RJK.png
@themasterplan47

Sounds great! Good luck with the nest :)
@themasterplan47

Sounds great! Good luck with the nest :)
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
Still looking!
Still looking!
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
@Foa

Nest hatched today but unfortunately both are female :/ sorry about the bad luck there! It'll be a while before they're able to breed again so hopefully you find a dragon before then!
@Foa

Nest hatched today but unfortunately both are female :/ sorry about the bad luck there! It'll be a while before they're able to breed again so hopefully you find a dragon before then!
y7z4RJK.png
@themasterplan47

Thanks for the update. I'll admit that I saw your Female XYY in my morning dragon search, which would have been perfect as a male. Then I noticed that you only had girls.

I think I have found a replacement from my own Hibden, but I really appreciate you nesting the pair for me. I'll send you a tip for your trouble.
@themasterplan47

Thanks for the update. I'll admit that I saw your Female XYY in my morning dragon search, which would have been perfect as a male. Then I noticed that you only had girls.

I think I have found a replacement from my own Hibden, but I really appreciate you nesting the pair for me. I'll send you a tip for your trouble.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page