Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Orca Primary G1's {Ongoing}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@batfossil - If you're up for it, I'd be willing to add in both a python and a morph with any of my trade pile. Otherwise, no worries!
@batfossil - If you're up for it, I'd be willing to add in both a python and a morph with any of my trade pile. Otherwise, no worries!
x6eYIN8.png
ahhh I'd prefer the gems since I bought him for 300G and kinda regretted it shortly after so I might have to pass on a trade, but I'd be down to hold him for however long you need if you'd like that!
ahhh I'd prefer the gems since I bought him for 300G and kinda regretted it shortly after so I might have to pass on a trade, but I'd be down to hold him for however long you need if you'd like that!
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
[emoji=puzzle piece size=1]
x6eYIN8.png
[emoji=wizard hat size=1]
x6eYIN8.png
[emoji=wildclaw size=1]
x6eYIN8.png
[emoji=d20 size=1]
x6eYIN8.png
I have this fellow who had been hanging around my hib den as I slowly gene him. If you would be interested in him? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53038507][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/530386/53038507_350.png[/img][/url] Orca is such a fun color
I have this fellow who had been hanging around my hib den as I slowly gene him. If you would be interested in him?

53038507_350.png

Orca is such a fun color
U8QtDKC.png
@Moirli - Unsurprisingly, I love him! I definitely still need pumpkin, too. Do you have any idea what you'd like for him?
@Moirli - Unsurprisingly, I love him! I definitely still need pumpkin, too. Do you have any idea what you'd like for him?
x6eYIN8.png
I would be willing to let him go for the same price I paid for him? 400g?
I would be willing to let him go for the same price I paid for him? 400g?
U8QtDKC.png
@Moirli - I'd be more up for a trade, if I've got any here that interest you (or also this orchid/leaf/leaf gal). Otherwise, I'll have to pass, mostly because I'm a bit broke :/
@Moirli - I'd be more up for a trade, if I've got any here that interest you (or also this orchid/leaf/leaf gal). Otherwise, I'll have to pass, mostly because I'm a bit broke :/
x6eYIN8.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15