Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] studettes! [closed!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@PeachTeaLatte I am! She’s so cute :) I’ll add her to the waiting list. I usually ping when he’s about 2-3 days from being RTB!
@PeachTeaLatte I am! She’s so cute :) I’ll add her to the waiting list. I usually ping when he’s about 2-3 days from being RTB!
1woDO3X.png
@Midnightdragon2 Hi there! Just a heads up that your spiral girl will be up next for breeding with Cain! He will be RTB on 11/4/2020.
@Midnightdragon2 Hi there! Just a heads up that your spiral girl will be up next for breeding with Cain! He will be RTB on 11/4/2020.
1woDO3X.png
Alright! Do you want me to send her over now or on the 4th?
Alright! Do you want me to send her over now or on the 4th?
@midnightdragon2 the fourth is fine! Thank you for lending her out :D
@midnightdragon2 the fourth is fine! Thank you for lending her out :D
1woDO3X.png
Just looking for two ladies to fill slots 4 and 5 in case 1-3 go inactive!
Just looking for two ladies to fill slots 4 and 5 in case 1-3 go inactive!
1woDO3X.png
^^
^^
1woDO3X.png
What a handsome man! If you want a PC, my girl Misha is chilling in my lair while I gene up her mate [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64009907][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640100/64009907_350.png[/img][/url] She is RTB with no plans to breed her soon, so she will be ready whenever you are!
What a handsome man! If you want a PC, my girl Misha is chilling in my lair while I gene up her mate
64009907_350.png

She is RTB with no plans to breed her soon, so she will be ready whenever you are!
If you need to talk to me in the forums, Please ping me!
zYoH4y0.png
@skeletoncatz
Sure! She's very pretty, I'll add her! I typically ping when he's within 2-3 days of being RTB so you're prepared! :D
@skeletoncatz
Sure! She's very pretty, I'll add her! I typically ping when he's within 2-3 days of being RTB so you're prepared! :D
1woDO3X.png
A silver poodle bounces into the clan leader's receiving room. "Howdy!" she greets Cain with a wave of her dainty paw. Then she sits, attentive, shivering with anticipation, waiting. When the room is silent, she bounces back to her feet and says, "May I's introduce Demi, from the Established Maze, breeding lair extraordinaire!" A demure Spiral flutters into the room, only getting distracted by two shiny objects on the way in the door, and hovers before Cain. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62775623][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627757/62775623_350.png[/img][/url][/center] "In't she pretty?" the poodle asks. "She's wantin' to join you's breeding challenge if you'll haves her."
A silver poodle bounces into the clan leader's receiving room. "Howdy!" she greets Cain with a wave of her dainty paw. Then she sits, attentive, shivering with anticipation, waiting.

When the room is silent, she bounces back to her feet and says, "May I's introduce Demi, from the Established Maze, breeding lair extraordinaire!" A demure Spiral flutters into the room, only getting distracted by two shiny objects on the way in the door, and hovers before Cain.
62775623_350.png

"In't she pretty?" the poodle asks. "She's wantin' to join you's breeding challenge if you'll haves her."
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
@mxlplyx Hello! Sorry for the late response -- she's very cute! Unfortunately, too many of the studettes have been spirals, so I would prefer ladies of breeds different to and more common than ridgebacks... I loved your intro though, and if you have any other proposals please feel free to post, other than trying to get different genes and breeds than what has already been bred with Cain, I am not picky :D

Thank you again!! Have a great day.
@mxlplyx Hello! Sorry for the late response -- she's very cute! Unfortunately, too many of the studettes have been spirals, so I would prefer ladies of breeds different to and more common than ridgebacks... I loved your intro though, and if you have any other proposals please feel free to post, other than trying to get different genes and breeds than what has already been bred with Cain, I am not picky :D

Thank you again!! Have a great day.
1woDO3X.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8