Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | breeding project
@azaphiira @zodiaqq
friendly reminder for Cyon to be sent over to azaphiira for nesting soon!
@azaphiira @zodiaqq
friendly reminder for Cyon to be sent over to azaphiira for nesting soon!
@rei711 roger that! Did you want collateral or are you comfortable without?
@rei711 roger that! Did you want collateral or are you comfortable without?
@Azaphiira
I don't need collateral considering it's @zodiaqq's dragon who's supposed to be sent to you xD
@Azaphiira
I don't need collateral considering it's @zodiaqq's dragon who's supposed to be sent to you xD
@rei711 sorry I didn't read back to remember the whole plan. Someone asked me to loan out another dragon recently so I mixed things up.
@rei711 sorry I didn't read back to remember the whole plan. Someone asked me to loan out another dragon recently so I mixed things up.
@Azaphiira sorry I haven't been on in a while but I can send Cyon right over whenever you need
@Azaphiira sorry I haven't been on in a while but I can send Cyon right over whenever you need
@zodiaqq It's alright! I thought it better to wait and see than send a reminder. Go ahead and send him over.
@zodiaqq It's alright! I thought it better to wait and see than send a reminder. Go ahead and send him over.
@Azaphiira I've sent him right over
@Azaphiira I've sent him right over
@rei711 the trade was made and I can confirm two eggs to Cyon and Mons.
@rei711 the trade was made and I can confirm two eggs to Cyon and Mons.
@rei711 @zodiaqq

One female that has midnight/ice/cyan and one male midnight/ice/robin. Both spiral and both with runes. I know neither meet the specifications, but are either acceptable?

Also, I'm sending Cyon back.
@rei711 @zodiaqq

One female that has midnight/ice/cyan and one male midnight/ice/robin. Both spiral and both with runes. I know neither meet the specifications, but are either acceptable?

Also, I'm sending Cyon back.
@Azaphiira
Oof, I thought the arrangement was for Cyon to be kept with one of us as zodiaqq's not as active? If you need room I can hold Cyon, if zodiaqq's alright with it! I'd like to try again for the fem midnight metallic/ice/robin, if possible!
@Azaphiira
Oof, I thought the arrangement was for Cyon to be kept with one of us as zodiaqq's not as active? If you need room I can hold Cyon, if zodiaqq's alright with it! I'd like to try again for the fem midnight metallic/ice/robin, if possible!