Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | breeding project
Heya! So I've pinged you because I'd love your assistance in helping me breed a lore dragon for my future project!
Would you be willing to breed @zodiaqq's Cyon with @Azaphiira's Mons?
I basically need a female with midnight metallic/ice/robin runes, any other kids are yours! I also require ice eyes - zodiaqq could nest since they're in ice, or other arrangements can be made.
Let me know if you're interested in helping or not - if not, no worries, just please let me know so I can make alternative arrangements ^^ If you'd like compensation, just ask, I'm happy to provide.
Heya! So I've pinged you because I'd love your assistance in helping me breed a lore dragon for my future project!
Would you be willing to breed @zodiaqq's Cyon with @Azaphiira's Mons?
I basically need a female with midnight metallic/ice/robin runes, any other kids are yours! I also require ice eyes - zodiaqq could nest since they're in ice, or other arrangements can be made.
Let me know if you're interested in helping or not - if not, no worries, just please let me know so I can make alternative arrangements ^^ If you'd like compensation, just ask, I'm happy to provide.
I would gladly help in your endeavor! I will allow Mons to nest with Zodiaqq, on the condition that she is immediately returned once the eggs have hatched. If the desired outcome is not made, I want her to cooldown with me. When it comes to compensation, Zondiaqq and I can negotiate ownership of leftover hatchlings.

I have never engaged in this sort of transaction, therefore I am unfamiliar with proper etiquette in this scenario. Despite having been here roughly since launch, I have really not interacted with anyone before, so sorry if I don't understand lingo! I'll just let you know when I need some clarification.

Edit: I should also note that I have pulled Mons from my Den. She will be unavailable until June 9th. If you don't want to wait so long, perhaps reach out to possible alternatives for faster gratification? If you're fine with waiting, I'll be here.
I would gladly help in your endeavor! I will allow Mons to nest with Zodiaqq, on the condition that she is immediately returned once the eggs have hatched. If the desired outcome is not made, I want her to cooldown with me. When it comes to compensation, Zondiaqq and I can negotiate ownership of leftover hatchlings.

I have never engaged in this sort of transaction, therefore I am unfamiliar with proper etiquette in this scenario. Despite having been here roughly since launch, I have really not interacted with anyone before, so sorry if I don't understand lingo! I'll just let you know when I need some clarification.

Edit: I should also note that I have pulled Mons from my Den. She will be unavailable until June 9th. If you don't want to wait so long, perhaps reach out to possible alternatives for faster gratification? If you're fine with waiting, I'll be here.
@Azaphiira
No problem, feel free to ask if you need clarification at any time. I've run quite a few of these projects myself, aha. I'm perfectly fine with your conditions - you're relatively active, right?
@Azaphiira
No problem, feel free to ask if you need clarification at any time. I've run quite a few of these projects myself, aha. I'm perfectly fine with your conditions - you're relatively active, right?
@rei711
I try to get on once a day. I'll miss maybe, but not more than four days in a row. Despite current events, I am an essential worker so I may come home and forget to log on.
@rei711
I try to get on once a day. I'll miss maybe, but not more than four days in a row. Despite current events, I am an essential worker so I may come home and forget to log on.
@Azaphiira
Yeah that's fine, just wanted to ensure you wouldn't be likely to miss cooldown dates and whatnot - I've had users breed their dragons once and then go missing when we needed to try again.

Stay safe out there.
@Azaphiira
Yeah that's fine, just wanted to ensure you wouldn't be likely to miss cooldown dates and whatnot - I've had users breed their dragons once and then go missing when we needed to try again.

Stay safe out there.
How polite of them! You'll have no problems with me, at least. Also, I should note Haphlyx is a male imp that is near to your color parameters (excluding secondary) and he is currently ready. If you find a partner that may lend your results, I'm willing to lend him.

Thank you!
How polite of them! You'll have no problems with me, at least. Also, I should note Haphlyx is a male imp that is near to your color parameters (excluding secondary) and he is currently ready. If you find a partner that may lend your results, I'm willing to lend him.

Thank you!
@zodiaqq dropping another ping in case you missed it! @Azaphiira, thank you for offering, I'll check him out! I need the metallic gene to be bred into the kids, as I can't afford to buy the gene scroll myself, aha, so depending on his colors and genes I might consider using your boy!
@zodiaqq dropping another ping in case you missed it! @Azaphiira, thank you for offering, I'll check him out! I need the metallic gene to be bred into the kids, as I can't afford to buy the gene scroll myself, aha, so depending on his colors and genes I might consider using your boy!
I just saw the ping! I haven't been on in a few days so I didn't see it! It would probably be easier for you to have Cyon and then trading him back to me because I am not on Flight Rising on a frequent basis. I would be willing to send one of you Cyon and then you can send him back when you are done with your project! Sorry for the late reply @rei711 and @Azaphiira
I just saw the ping! I haven't been on in a few days so I didn't see it! It would probably be easier for you to have Cyon and then trading him back to me because I am not on Flight Rising on a frequent basis. I would be willing to send one of you Cyon and then you can send him back when you are done with your project! Sorry for the late reply @rei711 and @Azaphiira
And I just noticed that I am actually breeding Cyon right now so it will be a while until you can actually breed him but I am willing to give him to you after he is available and you can keep him until you are able to breed him, I just don't have a great memory so I might forget that I agreed to this and forget to send him to you after his breeding wait is over.
And I just noticed that I am actually breeding Cyon right now so it will be a while until you can actually breed him but I am willing to give him to you after he is available and you can keep him until you are able to breed him, I just don't have a great memory so I might forget that I agreed to this and forget to send him to you after his breeding wait is over.
I was a secretary for some clubs, so I am accustomed to reminding people about previous arrangements. I can set a reminder about trades and whatnot. For now, we can't do anything regardless until June 9th, when Mons will be ready. @zodiaqq
I was a secretary for some clubs, so I am accustomed to reminding people about previous arrangements. I can set a reminder about trades and whatnot. For now, we can't do anything regardless until June 9th, when Mons will be ready. @zodiaqq