Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Unnamed unbred 6-digits
1 2
@planty
That's a dragon with a low ID number (6 digits with it, i.e., 999999 or lower)! :D ID is seen next to the dragon's name in the lair, for example. Now the dragons have IDs somewhere in 60 mils (8-digit ID), and 6-digits are very old ones, hatched in 2013.
@planty
That's a dragon with a low ID number (6 digits with it, i.e., 999999 or lower)! :D ID is seen next to the dragon's name in the lair, for example. Now the dragons have IDs somewhere in 60 mils (8-digit ID), and 6-digits are very old ones, hatched in 2013.
@Valemora
Ah thank you!
@Valemora
Ah thank you!
How could you break my heart?
Already played my part
I kept my promise, man
Show me the promiseland
Reusing this thread to keep it all in one place :3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/998206][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/9983/998206_350.png[/img][/url] XXY Obs-Obs-Splash, Fire, unbred, unnamed, #998206. I recently got this lovely boy but then realized that I already have a Fire one :( I don't want to sell him as he's really nice but if someone wants to swap for [b]Earth, Nature or Plague unbred unnamed 6-digit[/b], please show me what you have! Colors and genes aren't too important but I'd prefer a lower ID number (unless it's Earth, I will take any Earth unnamed unbred 6-digit if you have one XD [s]Please have one...[/s]) Pinging ODCA 6-digit trades list: (snip)
Reusing this thread to keep it all in one place :3

998206_350.png
XXY Obs-Obs-Splash, Fire, unbred, unnamed, #998206.

I recently got this lovely boy but then realized that I already have a Fire one :( I don't want to sell him as he's really nice but if someone wants to swap for Earth, Nature or Plague unbred unnamed 6-digit, please show me what you have!

Colors and genes aren't too important but I'd prefer a lower ID number (unless it's Earth, I will take any Earth unnamed unbred 6-digit if you have one XD Please have one...)

Pinging ODCA 6-digit trades list:
(snip)
the only unbred unnameds I have are arcane :'c he's super cute tho!
the only unbred unnameds I have are arcane :'c he's super cute tho!
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@BeingOfSalt
Alas, I already have an Arcane one... But thank you, he's lovely indeed and if I can't find someone to trade with, I'm definitely keeping him :D
@BeingOfSalt
Alas, I already have an Arcane one... But thank you, he's lovely indeed and if I can't find someone to trade with, I'm definitely keeping him :D
1 2