Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Long Term] 30 Fandragon Project!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[emoji=wind rune size=1] Jade Serpent be with you! [emoji=wind rune size=1]
Jade Serpent be with you!
My Wishlist
Check out my big Cloud Serpent Fandragon project!
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
even tho i picked up some kiddos, i'm still a-lookin'!
even tho i picked up some kiddos, i'm still a-lookin'!
My Wishlist
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
just an update: i have 4/15 of the dragons i'm looking for! (or 4/30 for my super-long-term goal of having an imperial/spiral pair of each lmao) all my cloud serpents are going straight to their own dedicated page of my Mists of Pandaria tab! while not all of them are correctly gene'd yet, at least i got the colors ; w;

again though, if anyone is able to lend/sell dragons that have a tighter range or that i just don't have a single dragon and/or pair for yet, please let me know! i'm willing to breed my achieved serpents with other dragons as well; i'm not too worried about filling their offspring lists lol
just an update: i have 4/15 of the dragons i'm looking for! (or 4/30 for my super-long-term goal of having an imperial/spiral pair of each lmao) all my cloud serpents are going straight to their own dedicated page of my Mists of Pandaria tab! while not all of them are correctly gene'd yet, at least i got the colors ; w;

again though, if anyone is able to lend/sell dragons that have a tighter range or that i just don't have a single dragon and/or pair for yet, please let me know! i'm willing to breed my achieved serpents with other dragons as well; i'm not too worried about filling their offspring lists lol
My Wishlist
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
(Just wanted to stop by and give you a fan high five) Totally love the Cloud Serpents on WOW! One of the first rep grinds I did besides Cenarion War Hippogrph!! Been farming Huolon for a while now for Thundering Onyx. Wish you luck on your hunt for these beauties!
(Just wanted to stop by and give you a fan high five) Totally love the Cloud Serpents on WOW! One of the first rep grinds I did besides Cenarion War Hippogrph!! Been farming Huolon for a while now for Thundering Onyx. Wish you luck on your hunt for these beauties!
DE29-B40-F-2911-4-E4-A-BC44-4-B26-F703-F484.png
LEpJMnn.pngzNcyhot.pngLRdLP2V.png0XHtpWy.pngNlmYDAS.png
trying to swoop back into FR again, i've been really on and off (as i do) BUT i'm still in love with these kiddos and i'm still making an effort to get them! currently 10/30 dragons in, those thundering serpents are gonna be a pain tho

also i reformatted the first post, hopefully it's a little easier to read, not so messy ; w;
trying to swoop back into FR again, i've been really on and off (as i do) BUT i'm still in love with these kiddos and i'm still making an effort to get them! currently 10/30 dragons in, those thundering serpents are gonna be a pain tho

also i reformatted the first post, hopefully it's a little easier to read, not so messy ; w;
My Wishlist
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
it me lol

i'm sure the on/off playing is a bit old but what can i say, i'm indecisive and also i play wow too much. these cloud serpents are basically the main focus of my entire account rn so of course i'm still on the hunt for 'em

here's what i currently have. note that i already have a female Yu'lon (on the first page) and i'd eventually like to get a replacement for Nalak that has lightning eyes, but for now he's acceptable because it's such a pain to find that color combo, even without the tert.

super appreciate anyone and everyone who's able to help with this massive pain in the butt project! these color combos are the death of me lmao

p.s. i also finally hit 300 mounts and got my shiny blue boi ; w;
it me lol

i'm sure the on/off playing is a bit old but what can i say, i'm indecisive and also i play wow too much. these cloud serpents are basically the main focus of my entire account rn so of course i'm still on the hunt for 'em

here's what i currently have. note that i already have a female Yu'lon (on the first page) and i'd eventually like to get a replacement for Nalak that has lightning eyes, but for now he's acceptable because it's such a pain to find that color combo, even without the tert.

super appreciate anyone and everyone who's able to help with this massive pain in the butt project! these color combos are the death of me lmao

p.s. i also finally hit 300 mounts and got my shiny blue boi ; w;
My Wishlist
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
@Terhena I have an imperial boy who [i]might[/i] work for your ZhaoRens if you're breeding these out and still looking? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64059862] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640599/64059862_350.png[/img] [/url] Midnight Starmap/Azure Constellation/Nightshade Runes. Obviously the genes don't all match, but he's got Runes, and the Primary and Tert colors are really tight with the example. Totally get if he doesn't work, just figured I'd see ^^. Is on AH, but willing to go lower than listed as well.
@Terhena I have an imperial boy who might work for your ZhaoRens if you're breeding these out and still looking?

64059862_350.png

Midnight Starmap/Azure Constellation/Nightshade Runes. Obviously the genes don't all match, but he's got Runes, and the Primary and Tert colors are really tight with the example. Totally get if he doesn't work, just figured I'd see ^^. Is on AH, but willing to go lower than listed as well.
@kiwicheesecake I appreciate the offer! I do actually need an Imperial breeding pair for that cloud serpent yet, so I'll go ahead and snag him off the AH! The secondary's a bit of a stretch, but I'm ready and willing for those big color gaps lol

Thank you so much!
@kiwicheesecake I appreciate the offer! I do actually need an Imperial breeding pair for that cloud serpent yet, so I'll go ahead and snag him off the AH! The secondary's a bit of a stretch, but I'm ready and willing for those big color gaps lol

Thank you so much!
My Wishlist
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
@Terhena No problem! Good luck in your search!
@Terhena No problem! Good luck in your search!
My first Heavenly Onyx cloud serpent has arrived!! This is the variant I'm most excited for, especially for the Imperial one, but even this is a big achievement for me! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64234136][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642342/64234136_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][morphology=1022026][/center] Here's to more successful nests in the near future!
My first Heavenly Onyx cloud serpent has arrived!! This is the variant I'm most excited for, especially for the Imperial one, but even this is a big achievement for me!
64234136_350.png
Not Found

Here's to more successful nests in the near future!
My Wishlist
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9