Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] Public Buy
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Windstrike Are you good with taking about 128 dergies rn all for treasure?
@Windstrike Are you good with taking about 128 dergies rn all for treasure?
Qk4Yyiz.png
gzlHZ53.png
vTXnFX4.png
||||||
||||||
|||||| ||||||| ||||||| |||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| xCVbB5p.png
MiMwTFm.png
q9EEy5M.png
dgZqX5Q.png
RjhNje3.png
@MidnightMonarch

I can do for treasure yes! I'm kinda swamped right now but if you are willing to wait I'll be here processing c;
@MidnightMonarch

I can do for treasure yes! I'm kinda swamped right now but if you are willing to wait I'll be here processing c;
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@Windstrike I was actually wondering if you'd be fine letting me just queue them all to you at once before you start accepting em anyways lol
@Windstrike I was actually wondering if you'd be fine letting me just queue them all to you at once before you start accepting em anyways lol
Qk4Yyiz.png
gzlHZ53.png
vTXnFX4.png
||||||
||||||
|||||| ||||||| ||||||| |||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| xCVbB5p.png
MiMwTFm.png
q9EEy5M.png
dgZqX5Q.png
RjhNje3.png
Well I think I'm going to pull myself out of the running and stop sending in dragons unfortunately xD. The good news is I kept track and figured out I sent 1401 dragons or so to the cause so thats a good place to stop for me. GL to the attendants for the rest of the conquest <3
Well I think I'm going to pull myself out of the running and stop sending in dragons unfortunately xD. The good news is I kept track and figured out I sent 1401 dragons or so to the cause so thats a good place to stop for me. GL to the attendants for the rest of the conquest <3
Qk4Yyiz.png
gzlHZ53.png
vTXnFX4.png
||||||
||||||
MiMwTFm.png
q9EEy5M.png
dgZqX5Q.png
RjhNje3.png
@Geminisun

About to set up 6 PAs for today's badge and DLC entry!
@Geminisun

About to set up 6 PAs for today's badge and DLC entry!
@PlatinumDream

Hi! Unfortunately Gaoler parallel genes don't count towards the daily bonus; would you mind resending the currently listed PA at general lv. 6 payout price?
@PlatinumDream

Hi! Unfortunately Gaoler parallel genes don't count towards the daily bonus; would you mind resending the currently listed PA at general lv. 6 payout price?
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@bitmap Sending you 8 lvl. 7 dragons! 2 have breed bonus and 2 have gene bonus.
@bitmap Sending you 8 lvl. 7 dragons! 2 have breed bonus and 2 have gene bonus.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

All accepted and exalted, thank you!
@tigressRising

All accepted and exalted, thank you!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@bitmap whoop I didn't realize then got caught up cleaning ;; sorry!
@bitmap whoop I didn't realize then got caught up cleaning ;; sorry!
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@Geminisun, one Lvl 7 w/color bonus incoming for gems. More after we feed the dogs.
@Geminisun, one Lvl 7 w/color bonus incoming for gems. More after we feed the dogs.
HEveOVO.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33