Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Find Your Dream Dragon!(LF nest rentals)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Reserved
Reserved
image.png
Wolf-Dat-Rescue.png Sleeping-Shadow-Whisper-Dream-Dragon.pngimage.png Lair Lore Art
Reserved
Reserved
image.png
Wolf-Dat-Rescue.png Sleeping-Shadow-Whisper-Dream-Dragon.pngimage.png Lair Lore Art
Reserving one more.... Just in case....
Reserving one more.... Just in case....
image.png
Bump
Bump
image.png
this sounds like an interesting idea
here are my dream dragons I'm currently trying to breed:
Not Found

A little sunshine for my otherwise whery dark lair

Not Found

and my second overwatch fan dragon - after Mercy (she's in my Den if anyone is curious) - I want to have a Widowmaker
this sounds like an interesting idea
here are my dream dragons I'm currently trying to breed:
Not Found

A little sunshine for my otherwise whery dark lair

Not Found

and my second overwatch fan dragon - after Mercy (she's in my Den if anyone is curious) - I want to have a Widowmaker
@MiniDrachin They're lovely! I'll get you added to the Dream Dragon list!
@MiniDrachin They're lovely! I'll get you added to the Dream Dragon list!
image.png
Ooh, interesting idea! Mind adding this guy?

Dream Dragon
Ooh, interesting idea! Mind adding this guy?

Dream Dragon
8qQHANe.png
@toohawke Sure thing! :D
@toohawke Sure thing! :D
image.png
I'll throw in these scries that are my current project. I've got the genes in my clan, narrowing the colors down once some more of my drags are RTB. Honey Savannah, White Safari and Caribbean Runes. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=93&bodygene=18&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=28&tertgene=14&winggene=18&wings=2&auth=121ef7cddca22f6b875f2554b811acf96e009752&dummyext=prev.png[/img] A reverse of the colors for Primary and Secondary is also a future target breed. Tert color is movable but gene is not.
I'll throw in these scries that are my current project. I've got the genes in my clan, narrowing the colors down once some more of my drags are RTB. Honey Savannah, White Safari and Caribbean Runes.

dragon?age=1&body=93&bodygene=18&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=28&tertgene=14&winggene=18&wings=2&auth=121ef7cddca22f6b875f2554b811acf96e009752&dummyext=prev.png

A reverse of the colors for Primary and Secondary is also a future target breed. Tert color is movable but gene is not.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@Mariwen
Oooo! I like! I'll get her added!
@Mariwen
Oooo! I like! I'll get her added!
image.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18